Pics of my lovely girls! <3
I have not shown photos in a while of my girls so here they are!
Does anyone watch Teen moms on MTV? Well here is Peyton, she is 16 and that is her daughter Lacey, I am obsessed with that show lol
[Image: DSCN6700.jpg]
Here is Evan Rose, she saw something funny!
[Image: DSCN6519.jpg]
Here is Keeleigh, she is always wearing Pink!
[Image: DSCN6513.jpg]
Jenna may look cute, but she is a tough girl:-)
[Image: DSCN6507.jpg]
Here is Natalie, Kinsley and little Lacey enjoying a pic nic
[Image: DSCN6506.jpg]
Kennedy is my newest girl, she is a skater chic
[Image: DSCN6678.jpg]
Marrin Elizabeth loves this time of year
[Image: DSCN6054.jpg]
Anja with her new wig, she was not happy I had her in a frilly dress:-)
[Image: DSCN6242.jpg]
and Ollie! hmm I think she is a little obsessed with spongebob!
[Image: DSCN6510.jpg]
thank you for looking!!!
You've got some gorgeous girls, I love Kennedy's skateboard!

your family is beautiful smile I have seen Marrin before but I was yet to meet the others. They are all lovely !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Ooh I love Evan Rose! :3 I'm a sucker for freckled girls!
Thank you everyone! Miss edith yes Marrin is over at the dal house:-) Cartagia Evan was my first attempt at a custom, I love freckled girls as well:-)
I love Ollie, so cute with her obsession ! grin
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
thanks, she does love spongebob lol