Happy 10th Birthday DM!!

Cornflower Blue's Feedback
08-14-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: Cornflower Blue's Feedback
+1 for finding a much-wanted Dal at Tuesday Morning for me!

Cornflower Blue is one of the standout members here at DM. She noticed a comment I had made in a thread on another forum and let me know that the Dal I was interested in was at a Tuesday Morning store in her area. She also took the time to de-box the Dal and put her in a smaller box so that the shipping would be less. I'm really grateful for the time and effort in finding Edge for me. Thank you so much!

grin

Currently playing: Animal Crossing on the 3DS
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)

Currently reading: The Outsider by Stephen King
Last Movie Seen: The Incredibles 2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2016, 08:39 AM
+1 as a seller

Made a trip back to Tuesday Morning to pick up a doll for me. Carefully packaged. Thank you so much!
Find all posts by this user
11-04-2016, 02:17 PM
+2 as seller , I got two TM dolls from her and and she was very efficient and fast. I would definetly buy from her again.

Feedback thread for offgenemi
11-09-2016, 02:58 PM
+1 seller

I recently bought a Dal hangry from Cornflower Blue. The doll was packed great and the doll arrived when it was suppose too. Thank you so much for another great transaction.
11-19-2016, 06:18 AM
+1 seller

I have bought Dal Kanta from CB and she was a pleasure to deal with, perfect transaction. Thank you!

{Home}
Principessa, Noir, Regeneration Noir, Neo Noir, Barasuishou x 2, My Melody, Prunella, Milch, Fanatica, Seila, Bloody Red Hood, Nina, Pinocchio, Kanta, Tiger Lily, Mami Tomoe, Madoka Kaname, Alte, Hatsune Miku, Tina, ChinaChina, Carol, Pere Noel, Marie Antoinette, Bremen Cat, MIO Pullip, Bambicrony Ciao Bella Tan Marion, Luts CP Delf Elf Vampire Chiwoo, Doll Factory Pet Ari Conie Unicorn, Fairyland Minifee Soo, Volks Dollfie Dream Miko, Volks Super Dollfie Sara, Fairyland FeePle60 Moe Rin, Latidoll Lati Yellow Lea x 2, Volks Super Dollfie Saki, Azone/KinokoJuice KIKIPOP Honey Pink, Alchemic Labo Unoa Lusis, Fairyland Minifee Rheia, Fairyland Minifee Rendia, Doll In Mind Happy Larina, Doll In Mind Love Bellosse,
Peak's Woods FOF Sassy Rosy, Fairyland PukiFee Rin, Fairyland Feeple60 Chloe, Crobidoll Marisol, Volks Rinon, Volks DD Yukino, April Story Spring, Fairyland Feeple60 Scarlett, Lillycat Ninon, Volks Super Dollfie F-45

{Waiting}
~ Supiadoll Ariel & Fairyland MNF Celine ~
12-14-2016, 11:55 AM
+1 as a seller

CB sold me a Tuesday Morning doll purchase. Her communication was lovely and she was very cooperative and helpful! I would not hesitate to work with her again in the future.

Doll Blog|Custom Doll Facebook|Etsy|Flickr
12-14-2016, 01:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 01:38 PM by cmair1202.)
+2 as a trade. Traded 2 Pang Ju's for Isul Sith. Sith arrived safe and sound.

What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
12-24-2016, 02:35 PM
+1 as a buyer for Jess. Really awesome and always a pleasure to do business with. :]

Flickr
01-26-2017, 05:07 AM
+1 for an awesome sale

Sold me a bait Taeyang body so one of my boys could replace some missing parts. smile Packaged really well and shipped fast.

02-07-2017, 04:17 AM
+1 as a seller!

CB reached out to me from a wanted thread of mine & sold me a Peter Pan. Communication was fast and friendly, and she shipped ultra fast too! Peter Pan was packed perfectly and safely. Thank you so much!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

02-14-2017, 11:40 AM
+1 as a buyer

CornflowerBlue is always so good to work with; communication is always timely and friendly. She bought a Pullip body from me and everything went perfectly smoothly.

Doll Blog|Custom Doll Facebook|Etsy|Flickr
03-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Bought some Pullip bodies and stands from me. Paid quickly and let me know right when they arrived.
03-14-2017, 01:18 PM
+1 for a great trade partner, kept in contact and was super nice to work with as always. Thank you!

Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Katrine (Phoebe), Charlotte (Cornice), Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Galaxy Eyes (Charlotte), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Evangeline (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Lady Ayaka Blodwen (Rozen Maiden Kirakishou), Scarlet (Tina), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Ninja (Pinoko), Duchess (Classical Alice Queen), Marie (Marie), Eren (Erenfried)
Want
Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
03-21-2017, 01:44 PM
+1 for a wonderful buyer. Always a pleasure to work with, thank you so much!

Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Katrine (Phoebe), Charlotte (Cornice), Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Galaxy Eyes (Charlotte), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Evangeline (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Lady Ayaka Blodwen (Rozen Maiden Kirakishou), Scarlet (Tina), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Ninja (Pinoko), Duchess (Classical Alice Queen), Marie (Marie), Eren (Erenfried)
Want
Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
04-25-2017, 11:30 AM
+1 as a buyer. Very easy to work with. Thanks! smile