Chat challenge #8: HOBBIES
Surely your doll has a hobby?
I managed to snap 3 quick pics before the sun went down for today's challenge.

Dog Training:
Hollywood: "Sit, you #@%$ dog!"
I'm afraid she's not a very patient girl.
Dog Training

Practicing the Triangle:
Playing the Triangle

Sewing:
Graham: "Ouch!"
Robin: "Well, if you would hold still I wouldn't poke you with the pins."
Making it Fit
Haha, I love the last one especially! The backdrop for the music pic is awesome. grin I will have to do mine in the morning, local time - didn't manage to find time for it this evening.
For the last one, I just happenned to have a partially sewn shirt waiting to be finished, all I had to do was slap it on him with a couple of pins to hold it on. The background for the first 2 are scrapbook papers. When ever I see them on sale, I look for any that might work for backdrops. I just wish they were available in a larger size since some of them are so beautiful.
Yes, I agree about the scrapbook paper - I use them too, and they are _just_ too small to cover the full height of a standing doll. Oh well!
(12-10-2010, 08:19 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Dog Training:
Hollywood: "Sit, you #@%$ dog!"
I'm afraid she's not a very patient girl.
Dog Training

I almost choked myself with laughing so hard at this!!!LOL Brilliant!

Your pics are just amazing...so creative and detailed! I wish I had half your skill!
And I totally agree about the scrapbook paper! I use it as wallpaper in my doll cabinet, and I end up spending at least 30 minutes in the paper aisle at the craft store, playing with multiple sheets of paper to see if I'll be able to line up the design of different sheets. People must think I'm nuts!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
Thanks, lilbrokenragdoll, I'm speechless!