Poll: What Spring Date? ;)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday, March 5
0%
0 0%
Saturday, March 12
7.69%
1 7.69%
Saturday, March 19
38.46%
5 38.46%
Saturday, April 16
15.38%
2 15.38%
Saturday, April 23
30.77%
4 30.77%
Saturday, April 30
7.69%
1 7.69%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

San Francisco Bay Area Meet (June): Summer Meet! UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens
Thanks again for organizing! Congrats about your upcoming trip, Vanie. It will be awesome to see everyone again. IT's going to be hard choice in deciding the location.

IF we were going to go tea garden, I can also highly recommend: Villa Montalvo (gardens/trail/villa), and/or Hakone Tea gardens (right down the road in Saratoga). But then again I haven't been to those other tea gardens you mention so any of them should be good to see.

Ardenwood Historic Farm sounds rather interesting. Never been there. Have gone berry picking in Santa Cruz county once, which was fun.

I really like visiting UC Berkeley too, and haven't been to their botanical gardens. I say a great idea would be to start at Golden Gate Fields for an hour or two in the morning (and you can't go wrong with $1 day Sunday!), and then head over to the gardens afterwards. The races could then be optional.

I remember Lake Elizabeth (Fremont) being nice. Or if it were going to be Oakland, it would be fun to venture to parks from the Square.

My vote goes towards Berkely (optional races then gardens), or other gardens (Villa Montalvo, Ardenwood, oakland, etc). Wherever, I guess!

Messages In This Thread
RE: San Francisco Bay Area Meet Planning: Springtime meet! - by Parton - 01-30-2011, 05:36 AM
meble ogrodowe - by oscimbpobsedo - 07-06-2012, 04:05 AM