Clover and Sakura
So after waiting 2 weeks in customs D: my lovely doll carnival twins finally came <3! Their new names are Clover (Chloi) and Sakura (Clara) they're twins of a rich family and have an older sister Lilac (Bonita..who I havent bought yet, Lilac designs all their clothes) Clover is the more outgoing sister who loves going to parties and does the occasional modelling job, Sakura is more reserved and is a JPop Idol and is famous for having a very sweet and soft voice. (Uh the best example I can think of is this song Link) The two are socialites and regularly hit up parties, Clover has a huge crush on the male model Kain (lmfao yes, the taeyang but I dont have him yet)
Anyway heres some new photos of them :3 no arrival story yet, will have to do it tomorrow or something

[Image: DSC_0027-2.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0028.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0030.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0041.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0046.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0037.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0052.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0058.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0063.jpg]

^^ expect loads of pictures from me soon!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Oh my gosh, they are both so amazing! Congrats on getting them. Also, I love how detailed you are with your doll backstories lol. I hope Clover gets her beloved Kain soon! wink
[Image: g9ZK.png] [Image: g90Q.png] [Image: g90E.png]
Gorgeous!! Which one do you like best?

They're so pretty! Congrats! smile
Photobucket
lovely girls - congrats smile

I would love to own a Chloi, her colouring is gorgeous.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I don't think the promo pictures did these two much justice. Yours show them to be much more colorful and lovely.
(01-06-2011, 02:29 AM)Father Rozen Wrote: Oh my gosh, they are both so amazing! Congrats on getting them. Also, I love how detailed you are with your doll backstories lol. I hope Clover gets her beloved Kain soon! wink

Thanks very much! They actually have so much more of a backstory, i have a whole doll universe in my mind XD I should really write it all down and post it, I would get her Kain but Kains a complete womanizer XD ! so Clover would end up crying.

(01-06-2011, 06:02 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Gorgeous!! Which one do you like best?

I was very partial to Chloi when they first came out but having Clara as well, they're both really beautiful although Chloi's eye makeup wins me over all the time XD

(01-06-2011, 06:53 AM)dollhousefan24 Wrote: They're so pretty! Congrats! smile

Thank you very much : D

(01-06-2011, 02:23 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: lovely girls - congrats smile

I would love to own a Chloi, her colouring is gorgeous.

Thanks and yeah! Chloi's coloring is pretty, her dress is like skin tight though! Its so hard to get on and off her, no way in hell would a type 3 ever fit into their outfits XD

(01-06-2011, 03:38 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I don't think the promo pictures did these two much justice. Yours show them to be much more colorful and lovely.

Aww thank you I feel honored! They're very sweet and colorful dolls so I wanted to make it bright and summery XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
asfagsfdsa! You are free to pummel me now for forgetting, AGAIN, to comment -.- I fail.

I adore your girls. When I saw the promo pictures they really didn't do anything for me. But Clover and Sakura are just adorable! <3 My favourite is definitely the last one of Sakura, it's such a pretty, peaceful pose <3
[Image: siggy.jpg]
Cheeva (Chill), Kered (Arion), Aponae (Mir), Aalis(Naah-ato), Ptolemy(ASR), Yhi(Unknown), Zhori(Kirsche), Romulus(Gyro), Tari(Uncanricky), Ehimer(Craziia), Rue(Zuora), Rapunzel(Wind), Lily(Latte), Tamara(Nero)
Seeing your pictures makes me very glad to be getting a Chloi. x3 She's beautiful. I hope mine isn't delayed by customs so long though. Rb_bigO
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com