King for a Queen (Taeyang custom, Marie)
I got a damaged Filato and fixed him up and gave him a repaint, nice wig and the Another King outfit and I think Marie is very happy to finally have a man worthy of her around here!

[Image: pu01.JPG]

Marie: Who needs Alberic!
[Image: pu02.JPG]

King: I shall rule all the Pullips now!
[Image: pu04.JPG]

[Image: pu05.JPG]
WOW!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! *0* He's stunning, great job!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Wow! I really like the face-up you gave him. He looks like he's brooding about something. I can't believe he was Filato before you worked your magic.

I think out of all the Taeyang face-ups that I've seen from you, this one is definitely a favorite! Nice work (as usual), Buff! smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They look perfect together!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
he looks awesome, what a cute couple they make smile

he is stunning, they are a perfect couple smile

I can't wait to get me a Buff creation (or 2 grin )
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred