Mini Group Shot
okay so i finially got around to taking a new mini family group photo - hope you all like yay

[Image: 5500857480_84b71e0913.jpg]
Aww I love them! So many minis Tongue Are you going to put obitsus on the bodyless heads?
They are so cute :3 I really like the headless one with the orange fur wig. smile
no im going to be putting them on new posible bodies - ive got 2 already - just waiting to find a good price on the other two before i finish - i completly forgot they were there - i mean not all of them are finished yet - the girl next to the orange one needs a new wig and eyes - so there still a *work in progress* yay
they are just too cute! little pullips are totally adorable! *-*
I specially liked the one in the tiger suit..is that a March Hare?
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Aw, so cute! I like the tiger suit girl as well!
yes originally she is a march hare - but she has different eyes and i think a different wig - and surprisingly i found that suit on ebay for a petite blythe ^^
OMG soooo cute! What kind of body is that on the purple-haired girl on the left? It looks really nice!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(03-07-2011, 03:43 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: OMG soooo cute! What kind of body is that on the purple-haired girl on the left? It looks really nice!

truthfully i have no idea - i got her and another head with two bodies almost the same and i dont have any idea - all i know is that i like them and they work ^^
This is so adorable it makes me want to squee >_< I love all the different animal suits that your minis are in.
So cute! Glad the minis are getting love.
They're so underrated.
Hahaha, that's so cute and funny! little girls all around. They're a lot!
PD: I can't help but remember Lady Gaga when I see the blondie one on the top xDD
(03-12-2011, 10:20 AM)Fidjie Wrote: I can't help but remember Lady Gaga when I see the blondie one on the top xD

thats what i thought when i first got her - it makes me want to change her wig but shes so cute
Don't change it! she's so cute this way