Solaris and Lunaria
Hi! I haven't posted pictures of my girls before. They have both received eyechips and wig changes now smile Here they are after a day of shopping at the Dolly Market in Melbourne.

[Image: 5487066138_d03449a69f.jpg]
Solaris's new look by Estrialis, on Flickr
[Image: 5486515511_c581982675.jpg]
Lunaria's New Look by Estrialis, on Flickr
[Image: 5486539851_5e266fc7d7.jpg]
The girls having a chat by Estrialis, on Flickr

Looking forward to the arrival of MSC so they can have their face up modified. Will upload more photos of them later on with their new yukatas.
They look awesome together LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
i like Solaris's eyechips - did you put the design in yourself?
Yups~ I bought coolcat's chips and drew in it before I painted it black. Here are more photos and close ups of their chips.
[Image: 5486576675_3fa3460947.jpg]
Moon eyes by Estrialis, on Flickr
[Image: 5486638059_f3e0bf8cac.jpg]
Twinkle eyed by Estrialis, on Flickr
[Image: 5486647711_ee7515242f.jpg]
Yukata Fun by Estrialis, on Flickr
oh cute - i didnt notice the moon on Lunaria's - i like the different choice for them yay
The way you did their eyechips is amazing! Rb_bigO
Thank you! grin
Wow, they're gorgeous! I love Solaris's eyes!
They're both gorgeous, I love their themes <3

Nice job on the eyes! I really like Solaris in that blonde wig, too.
Thanks, I really love the new wig I got her too! Their boobitsus arrived today and I've boobitsued both of them up, farewell stained type 3 body! Sadly, they can't fit in some of the tighter clothes anymore. But its all good, when Tierria(my first dal) arrives she can have hand me downs. Will add pictures of the both of them with their enhanced poseable bodies when Solaris's wig drys