Brand New Bakery!
Ever since I first got into Pullips (wow, well over a year ago now) I fell in love with the rement bakery cabinet...but I've never had the funds when someone has been selling it, or it's been far too expensive...well I finally found someone a while back selling it on ebay UK for a reasonable price (£15) so I splashed out and was it ever worth it! xD It's an amazing little display for the breads and cakes - especially for my dolls who, in their story, own a bakery.

Here's a few pictures! I intend to make a sign for it eventually.

[Image: S6304644.jpg]

[Image: S6304646.jpg]

[Image: S6304662.jpg]
Uhhhh lucky XD re-ment is so had to find in the uk

She looks perfect behind the counter =]
It so is! I've seen more of it creeping onto ebay lately but I don't know what demand (if any) there is apart from the scant few of us who collect dollies. XD

I'm thinking I might need to go through my rement and sell off some the breads and things that don't work for me in the display, to fund buying some more pieces that would look better.

Thanks, I think she does too! ^^
Wow, she is so adorable behind the counter! That rement is super cute too!
You're making me hungry for pastries! LOL
ahhhhh! That is so cute!! <33

Thanks guys! grin

Haha sorry Cornflower...XD <3
Ahhh so cute ^^ can I have a donnut please? >3< LOL
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

LOL that pink one looks so good huh, with the frosting running down? XD
LOL Yes please mmm yummy!!!!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

The cupboard's adorable, and all the little cakes look Yumm! Although, I really like the weighing scale, it makes the bakery counter looks like a french bakery.
Thank you, I agree, the scales add a nice 'home made' feeling to it. :3 I want to get some little shelves to put behind her, so I can have plates and cups and suchlike on display as well, and maybe a cute coffee grinder...
That's so cute Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Awwwwwwh! I saw a counter similar to this one on Blythe Kingdom and almost got it, even though I'm not into rement XD

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Oooh, those treats look delicious! I thought re-ments looked a little small for pullips, but that case looks perfect size.
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies