I've never had this happen before, what do you think?
(03-26-2011, 09:28 AM)Arara Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 09:06 AM)CherryBlossomGirl Wrote: If they are in their original boxes, it's better to declare a value of $40. It's not like customs office is gonna buy that you pay a 25-30 dollar shipping for something so cheap and with such a big box upside down they will see something strange is going on!

Mmm from Usa...the normal would be not more than 25 days. Ususally EMS arrive between 5-7 days and Prioritys 15-20.
): Great. It has already been more than a month. Should I wait longer or just refund her?

Knowing how the customs office from Argentina is, I really don't think the doll will appear. I would make the refound if that was the agreement with the girl I'm sending the doll in case I can't get other one and send it deboxed slash

pd:I know it's a pain in the **** and most of you won't send anything else to Argentina if you can prevent it, but I must tell that it's really true that there are safe ways like the one I explained earlier to send them and be sure they will arrive. I got 4 girls from this forum and all of them arrived safely and between 10-20 days, even if they came from Canada or The Netherlands Happy
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've never had this happen before, what do you think? - by CherryBlossomGirl - 03-26-2011, 09:42 AM