Another Look For Tessy
So I got in a few new things & decided to change around Tessy's look a bit. I finally figured how to get the wigs to stay perfectly without having the put glue on the wig itself. I'm pretty happy with the results because I change wigs at least every other day. :3

[Image: 5549103988_a2270a8fd1.jpg]
So here is Tessy wearing Tina's wig & ears. Tessy is an Ala & I think the dark red hair looks amazing with her skin color!

[Image: 5548518295_ebfbc068cf.jpg]
Here she is with her little guinea pig (from littlest pet shop).

She'll keep this wig on until I get in an adorable brown one I ordered from Ebay. Maybe. I'm a real sucker for red hair. :3

So now Tessy is in Dal Tina's wig, my Dal Angry is in my Pullip Kirsche wig & my Kirsche is in a blue wig. I love love love switching wigs. :3
She's gorgeous, I love the ears!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
So cute!!! I like the ears as well!!
Thanks! the ears are from Tina's stock & one of the main reasons I wanted it. I'm very kitty-like, so I wanted my Tessy to be kitty-like as well. it took me forever to figure out how to put them on to make them stay facing the front like that. Tina's stock is very confusing. u,u