A brand new wig and some brand new ladies...
It's been a busy week for my dolly family! XD Some gifts have meant that my dear dal, Sara, has a gorgeous new wig from coolcat! She now looks adorable in pigtails (they clip on and are removeable! <3).

[Image: S6304739.jpg]

Please also say hello to Grell! XD She has been living with Zienkyer for some time now but she's finally made it home. Poor thing needs a new wig though, as her stock one is in a terrible condition right out of the box. sad

[Image: S6304741.jpg]

And also new, a 'must have' find from ebay, Clarity! She came with some beautiful, beautiful clothes and accessories and, to top it off, a monique gold wig that is truely stunning! No other doll wig I own compares to it, it's so soft and silky and the lady looks amazing in it! She will be named Fiarae - sweet, fashionable and kind...but just a little bit dizzy. XD

[Image: S6304750.jpg]

[Image: S6304747.jpg]
Clarity is such a pretty girl, one of those under estimated beauties. She looks really sweet in her wig.
I have that Monique wig too! It's the softest wig I've ever owned XD It's really expensive too, so you're lucky to get it with a doll smile

Anywayyyy -- Your girlies are adorable as ever, I'd never really looked at Clarity properly until now... She's a beaut <333

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Is it? ._. How much are monique wigs? XD

Thanks, me either actually! It was only when I saw her in that wig that I appreciated how beautiful she is. :3
Your girls are very cute!!! Clarity is so pretty in that wig!!
Your girls are all so pretty and I love the new wig!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)