Welcome Home, Celes!
My Celes came home! Celes is a Papin that I bought second hand from GreyBird1881. She is sporting the Raphia stock I bought from KiraKira. Both came today & when Celes came out of the box, it seemed like she was made for this stock.
[Image: 5559195773_b3935ba5c3.jpg]
Welcome Home! by Teslithia, on Flickr

[Image: 5559194709_462b9805e2.jpg]
Hi There! by Teslithia, on Flickr

She is adorable, amazing & I think I found my new favorite girl. Must buy extra hands for her Obitsu! Squee!
Awww there's one pretty girly. :3 That stock does look super sweet on her too. yay
I was creeping on your Flickr and noticed the new photos. Congrats, Papin is so pretty! <3
[Image: Bianca.gif]
So sweet! I like her bow stockings yay.
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
Sigh dont ya just love Papinsgrin
My GirlsUdatedpullips2
I do! Kirsche is my favorite but Papin is slowly closing in. Her face is just so sweet!
Squeee she does look very happy with you there! I loved her so much, glad she went to a good home!
She is so cute in that outfit!!!! Congrats on your new girl!!!
Adorable! She wears that outfit well. I have obitsu hands if you are interested. I shall PM you in a bit.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's absolutely adorable Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Oh, so that is you who bought her^^ I was the second one on the waitlist, arf xD
She looks happy with you ! And she is so adorable <3
she looks so cute in that outfit! congrats on getting her ♥
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

She looks so sweet I LOVE Papin, she is one of my favorites.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
She looks great! I love Raphia's stock on her, but then again I love Raphia's stock on everyone! XD
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
your girl is adorable ^^