[Image: 5582002968_d2199c6a73.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5582002764_ec5c5cb8b4.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5581415297_aecd9e32d4.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5582002266_c7a26552b1.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5582001986_d15a41563f.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5581414661_be56b6de46.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr

[Image: 5581414461_26bf36f20e.jpg]Byul Sucre by Suemomo, on Flickr
Eeee, she's absolutely adorable!

I love the set up you have! The little bench looks amazing and I love all the flowers and tiny vases! I've been trying to get something similar set up for my dolls but it pales in comparison to what you've got there. :3

I've really been on the fence about Sucre. She's the first Byul that really caught my eye but I didn't want to decide until I'd seen some owner photos of her. Looks like I might just be ordering her when I get the funds. X3 <3
Oh wow! Amazing! I never had much of a soft spot for Byuls..until now.

Looks like I'm going to have to add her to the ever-growing list of dollies I want. LOL
Oh wow, she's so adorable! I can't help but think that her faceup looks a lot like Byul Cocotte, though. They would make cute twins!
Soooo cute ! I love the little rose garden ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
These pictures make me wish mine would hurry up and get here LOL

All your pictures are adorable
beautiful photos Heart 2 Your rose garden is so gorgeous !

I love Sucre(and JouJou) but they really don't fit in my family -- we are not frilly and definitely not pink LOL I do want their dresses though, I love the mint green and the mauve, the pink doesn't drown you so much with these outfits smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I'm not a big Byul fan, but I love her stock and especially the pony purse!
she looks adorable! I love how your rose garden looks too.
I like her she reminds me of cotton candy...yumm.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
Aww ! Of course she is the cutest thing of the whole world o_o
She is!!! ^^ soo pink and cute ♥
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

I hope to own this doll one day...sigh
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
oh wow! she is adorable! now I want one!
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
She looks breathtaking in that garden! The greenery and the little bench are such a nice contrast with her sugary-sweet hair and outfit. I'm not usually a fan of Byul, but the more I see Sucre the more my opinions start to be more favourable!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter