The New Boy In The Neighborhood
I had trouble bonding with my Taeyang Rayne, so I sold him & used the money to buy Taeyang Arion. He was the one I wanted from the beginning but I made my husband sway my decision. So he arrived yesterday, which I was not expecting. Super fast! Anyway, here are a few pictures of Arion who's name is Nero:

[Image: 5590071195_66315d94df.jpg]
Box Photo by Teslithia, on Flickr

[Image: 5590661692_00ef5db63d.jpg]
Inside The Box by Teslithia, on Flickr

[Image: 5590659846_8f055a2a12.jpg]
Wolf Arm by Teslithia, on Flickr

[Image: 5590662488_c847d325b2.jpg]
Hello Handsome by Teslithia, on Flickr

[Image: 5590663676_b3c0bb777c.jpg]
Follow Me by Teslithia, on Flickr

[Image: 5590075207_ea8d8ec8ec.jpg]
For You, M'Lady by Teslithia, on Flickr

The last photo is my favorite. I squeed a bunch while taking it. Overall I like him much more. Right from the beginning I had a name & his eyes just melt me. Today he's hanging out with me at work, just so I can show him off a bit. grin
Glad you're happier with him smile I like the last picture too, it looks very cwl!

he is very very gorgeous grin I have wanted Arion since I started collecting, but have never seemed to find a time when I had money and he was a good price. I love your pics, I had no idea he had streaked hair or a tatt. Now I will really hunt him down LOL

Congratulations, and that last photo is definitely my favourite too Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Nice photos, Gina! Rayne is a handsome Taeyang, but I think you made a good choice in letting him go so that you could get Arion instead. Arion has very pretty eyes...and his tattoo is cool. Thanks for sharing your photos--his pose in the third photo is the best. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I'm so glad you're happier with this dashing young man! He's so handsome. I really love his outfit, too--all the Naoto dolls are fabulously dressed.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
He is stunning!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
oh wow he has a tattoo? I had no idea! He's gorgeous!