New Pictures Added 4/27!
(04-14-2011, 06:06 AM)bdarkness Wrote: Your dolls are gorgeous! *__*

Oh thank you! yay yay
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
all of your dolls are perfect, but your aquel is really beatiful Heart
Ooo, Midori and Kagami. Pretty poses and outfits! ^^ Their poses remind me of the Pray for Japan thing, is that what you were going for?
Your dolls are lovely!!
(04-19-2011, 01:44 AM)maduixeta Wrote: all of your dolls are perfect, but your aquel is really beatiful Heart

Thank you very much yay I really adore Aquels they are such perfect dollies!
(04-19-2011, 02:09 AM)Sayonara Wrote: Ooo, Midori and Kagami. Pretty poses and outfits! ^^ Their poses remind me of the Pray for Japan thing, is that what you were going for?

Yes indeed! Thank you Happy
(04-19-2011, 03:40 AM)SwordPony Wrote: Your dolls are lovely!!

Thank you very much! Heart

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
You know, I never really liked Greggia, but that wig on her is gorgeous!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
(04-19-2011, 01:45 PM)Nannahs Wrote: You know, I never really liked Greggia, but that wig on her is gorgeous!

Oh thank you! Heart I never really did either, I think her stock wig doesn't do her justice!

Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList
Oh my gosh. I thought My Melody was amazing in your first picture, but this one is even more beautiful. *o*
(04-20-2011, 03:51 PM)Sayonara Wrote: Oh my gosh. I thought My Melody was amazing in your first picture, but this one is even more beautiful. *o*

Oh that's so nice of you to say yay thank you! Heart

Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList