Fenn in her new wig....*pic heavy*
It was still quite mild & light when I got home from work, so I decided to grab Fenn & take some quick snaps of her in her new wig in the garden. So, piccies I've owed you guys for far too long! My beautiful hippy girl..........(& Winston)

[Image: Photo0852.jpg]

[Image: Photo0844.jpg]

[Image: Photo0837.jpg]

How cute is that last picture??? <333

Hope you guys like her new wig smile

Very cute, her hair looks great! I love the last picture :]
The new hair is really beautiful! I really love the second picture of her - she has such a dreamy expression. grin It's amazing how a well-arranged photo can give such emotion to a painted face. And of course she's absolutely adorable with Winston!
everything about her is beautiful smile <333
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
She looks really great in that wig LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Awww! She's gorgeous smile

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Thank you everyone smile

Lostandfound, thanks! Me too, thank you.

Malaryush, I took quite a few shots of her posed as she is in the second picture, cuz I thought she looked all dreamy & serene too...it's odd isn't it! I'm glad it shows to other people too smile

MissEdith, thank you hunny *huggles!*

Little_spark, Thanks so much smile

Chihiro, thank yoouuu smile

Everything about her is awesome! You've done a fine job! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
aww, thanks Kitten-squid smile

What a cutie she is! The blue is perfect on her ^^

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
She is so cute!!! I love the pic of her with the dog!!
That wig is really beautiful on her~ The shade of blue accents her eyes so nicely.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Noxx7 - thanks, I thought the colour of the wig was going to be more turquoise, like her stock wig, & I was a bit worried when it first arrived! as it's more of an ice blue, but I actually love the colour.

swordpony - That's Winston, her pooch, he's ugly but lovable, lol.

milkytea - Thanks! I love her eyechips, they're her stock ones, & they'll be staying exactly where they are smile

aww...the blue hair fits her. It really highlights her eyeshadow
LOVE the new wig! Fantastic color!
[Image: dm.jpg]

My Family: Craziia, Celsiy, Papin, Chelsea, Xiao Fan, Naomi, BNP, Suiseiseki, Pollon, Lead, Another King, Another Queen, Aquel, Little Berry, Paulia, Suigintou, Cinciallegra, Greggia, Chloi, Clara, Henri, My Melody, Momoko Love A La Mode, Dollmore Lukia Mirage Sky.
Twitter
My Flickr
My Tumblr
Blogger
heartit
My Deviantart
My WishList