That black bikini
Chelsea wanted me to make a bikini for her since it's summer here, so I tried hand sewing for the very 1st time and got her this gothic swimsuit. grin

My 1st shot on hand sewing was not bad, but not good either. Here guys, I'll just share my 1st ever hand made pullip outfit. XD You judge.

[Image: page.jpg?et=VCap2EioXXpsgAUVQws4Hw&nmid=441709986]

[Image: DSC08379.JPG?et=siQ54SaPbv3xa5z92QEoeA&nmid=441709986] [Image: DSC08383.JPG?et=Ut1wysc0fIBbcW%2BL1zBENA&nmid=441709986]

[Image: DSC08371.JPG?et=0GpqVhitMg61fAixEP1Q2Q&nmid=441709986]
[Image: DSC08372.JPG?et=Qbka6iUPy00T9R0GXlLnuw&nmid=441709986]
Doll wishlist: Byul Paulia/Taeyang Richt

Heart 2 Wants Heart 2 Feedback Heart 2 Doll Family Heart 2 Flickr Heart 2

"Your bitterness I shall dispel."

I love the bikini!!! Too cute <3

-BJDs : LM Harmony Chloe, Soom Galena, OR-doll Eris, Souldoll Madalyn, BC Bellezza Carla, La Légende de Temps Edria, nDoll Lovers Ver Yuko, Spiritdoll Blanc White Queen Heart Heart

-My flickr
WoW..Great first attempt! Heart Can't wait to see what your next attempt will look like. grin I am sure they will be awesome.
I agree, it looks great! In real life I get paid quite a bit of money to make gowns and costumes for cabaret/ burlesque performers however I'm finding dolly dresses really hard! Totally different set of skills
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(05-06-2011, 05:05 PM)N0xx7 Wrote: I love the bikini!!! Too cute <3

Thank you so much! smile I am so happy that you appreciated my work. <3

(05-06-2011, 06:15 PM)CupcakeSnowflakeLove Wrote: WoW..Great first attempt! Heart Can't wait to see what your next attempt will look like. grin I am sure they will be awesome.

Thank you! smile I am planning to sew more stuffs, thanks to your encouragement smile I really appreciate it.
(05-06-2011, 07:31 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: I agree, it looks great! In real life I get paid quite a bit of money to make gowns and costumes for cabaret/ burlesque performers however I'm finding dolly dresses really hard! Totally different set of skills

If you are good at making human clothes, you sure can make fantastic doll clothes too! smile It's hard making human clothes, you know. I tried it once, but I failed. grin

Wow - that is cute and awesome! She looks adorable in her bikini!!!
*also known as qdpatooties*
Willy Wonka Wrote:We are the music makers, we are the dreamer of dreams
Visit me on:
~ Etsy ~Flickr ~Blog
(05-06-2011, 11:48 PM)lisa Wrote: Wow - that is cute and awesome! She looks adorable in her bikini!!!

Thank you Lisa, I think I should pursue making doll clothes since I've been getting compliments <3 smile

Wooooow! For your first try at hand-sewing, it's amazing! I love the silver flowers!
Heart 2 At home:
Barasuishou (Bara), Celsiy (Kai), Custom Nina (Sailor Scout), Custom Nahhto (unnamed)
Heart 2 Wishlist;
Pullips: Lunatic Queen, Hatsune Miku, Shan-ria, Pink Romantic Alice, Youtsuzu, Prunella,
Dals: Ciel, Joujou, Maretti, Lizbel
Taeyang: Black Butler, Raiki
Heart 2 i dream in Dollies
Very nicely done!! I love the black!!!
nicely done! reminds me of a more bondage suit, hehe.
(05-07-2011, 03:43 AM)PBnJ Wrote: nicely done! reminds me of a more bondage suit, hehe.
A girl with eyes like that can totally pull off that look *giggles*
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Very sexy! I think you did a really good job smile

(05-07-2011, 02:03 AM)Grassshackgirl Wrote: Wooooow! For your first try at hand-sewing, it's amazing! I love the silver flowers!

Thank you so much, I am sooo flattered :3
(05-07-2011, 03:22 AM)SwordPony Wrote: Very nicely done!! I love the black!!!

Thank you so much. Black fits her very well smile
(05-07-2011, 03:48 AM)Cherryfox Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 03:43 AM)PBnJ Wrote: nicely done! reminds me of a more bondage suit, hehe.
A girl with eyes like that can totally pull off that look *giggles*

It is? haha. Well, I tried it on my other girls, and it turns out all wrong on them. Only Chelsea can pull off this outfit amazingly. grin
(05-07-2011, 05:56 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Very sexy! I think you did a really good job smile

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate your compliments. smile

This is really your first try? It looks amazing! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
I agree with all of the above jhenny smile You did an amazing job, the bikini looks beautiful and Chelsea certainly looks happy with it wink

I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred