Risa: excuse me but....
[Image: Chalcorisa03.jpg]

Kaede: Hm?
[Image: Chalcorisa04.jpg]

Risa: why are you just wearing boxers?
[Image: Chalcorisa05.jpg]

Kaede:..because my horrible older brother stole my pants
[Image: Chalcorisa06.jpg]

Risa: well..well you're bigger than me so you should be respectful to women!
[Image: Chalcorisa07.jpg]

Kaede: I am, you're pretty tiny though.
[Image: Chalcorisa08.jpg]

Kaede: wanna come up for a ride?
Risa: ....
[Image: Chalcorisa09.jpg]

Risa: Hmmmmmm...
[Image: Chalcorisa10.jpg]

Kaede: Well then..okay you could've said no.
[Image: Chalcorisa11.jpg]

Risa: OKAY. i changed my mind pick me up.
[Image: Chalcorisa12.jpg]

Risa: DONT DROP ME DONT DROP ME
Kaede: I wont I wont!
[Image: Chalcorisa13.jpg]

Risa: its so high up here! I think I'm afraid of heights!
Kaede: then why'd you say pick me up?!
[Image: Chalcorisa14.jpg]

Risa:...because you're cute.
Kaede:...sorry you're a little small for me.
[Image: Chalcorisa15.jpg]

OMAKE!
[Image: Chalcorisa16.jpg]

XD
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Risa is itty bitty next to Kaede it is so cute... speaking of cute nice hat Kaede!
Gothic
XD That was adorable! The two of them make a cute couple, although I doubt Kaede would ever see it that way.
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
That was sooo cute! grin And I love Kaede's finger coloration, so cool!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I love the pics where Kaede is squatting to pick up Risa! Was it hard to keep him from falling over?

Awesome pics...I adore Kaede!
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
(05-18-2011, 03:12 PM)AliceFiend Wrote: Risa is itty bitty next to Kaede it is so cute... speaking of cute nice hat Kaede!

heeheee xD she is indeed, LOL that hat xD

(05-18-2011, 04:54 PM)mrsmarks Wrote: XD That was adorable! The two of them make a cute couple, although I doubt Kaede would ever see it that way.

LOL, errrm, it wouldn't work out xD...Risa just thought he was super cute, Kaede likes his women...his size and proportion LOL.

(05-18-2011, 04:58 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: That was sooo cute! grin And I love Kaede's finger coloration, so cool!

Thank you! XD i blushed them myself *amateur*

(05-18-2011, 11:49 PM)lilbrokenragdoll Wrote: I love the pics where Kaede is squatting to pick up Risa! Was it hard to keep him from falling over?

Awesome pics...I adore Kaede!

Thank you! yes...earlier Super Gems such as Chalco (Kaede) aren't the best posers, I need to hot glue suede his joints to help his posability, he's also really bad on uneven ground xD but he's pretty solid on flat surfaces.

I love him too XD <3 thank you!
Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash.
Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash.

Flickr
Awwww... Adorableness! Now all you girls will want rides on Kaede! XD He could charge oreos for the privilege.
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...ch=u_a1_77][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=boy&back=0000&friendsu=0...&acch=0000]
Kaede is eye candy; he seems like a sweetheart. Love his hair and lips. I love little Rissa too! This is a cute picfic. he he Thank you. grin
Oh wow, he is HUGE Rawr!
But I love love love those pics Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Kaede is HUGE compared to Risa! xD So cute.
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
(05-18-2011, 03:00 PM)Hannahnoface Wrote: Kaede:..because my horrible older brother stole my pants
[Image: Chalcorisa06.jpg]

haha - i just love that quote and look on his face - its so awesome - i think he shuld come visit each and every one of us yay
Aww i love this is so cute >.<
Wow an amazing size difference between the two! But besides that it's an adorable story as well :]
That was adorable! Is Kaede a soom?