Small Photoshoot With My Girls :)
Today I have a crazy amount of energy, so I decided I'd take a walk out in back of my house where there's a river and plenty of greenery to take some pics with just my girls. Poor Rick had to stay home. Tongue I brought Naomi, Clarice, and Vivian. Here's a few pics. Enjoy!

[Image: clariceandvivian.jpg]

The Pullip is Clarice and the Dal is Vivian. smile Vivian wasn't very amused as I dressed her in frills and lace. Her personality calls for more punkish clothes. xD

[Image: naomii.jpg]

The beautiful Naomi <3 Flyaway hairs=major frustration. She still looks pretty though!

[Image: clarice.jpg]

One more of Clarice. She's so cute.

Thanks for taking a look. grin
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
Nice piccies smile You've got some gorgeous girls!

Thank you! You do too. smile
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Thank you too!

how lovely x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Thanks smile
They look so adorable outside LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Clarice has crazy cool eyes. She is my fav. Great pics. Lovely little family. grin
Little_Spark and CupcakeSnowflakeLove, thank you. smile I love Clarice's eyes! I think photos come out better outside. grin
What a pretty photoshoot! I especially like that last photo, it's very pretty!
|http://www.dollsalad.com- my doll gallery, 80% updated! | |My Flickr| |DM Feedback|
I love Clarice's eyes and wig! Though, your whole family is adorable. x3
They're all so adorable looking! I agree with the others, Clarice's wig and eyes are amazing!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Your girls all look so pretty!!!
Thanks for the compliments everyone! smile