Mad as a Hatter
Noah went mad and made a hat because he lost his laptop and Linsey had a tea party!

BTW Noah is my BFF's doll and Linsey her little sister's and they are staying with me because their house might get flooded. sad

[Image: 5890578077_1f0dac7c98_z.jpg]

[Image: 5890577673_b36d3fc7f9_b.jpg]
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
Aww what cute pics!!!

I hope that your friends house doesn't get flooded.
Very cute! smile

I hope your friends house is ok.
you take the most beautiful photos Lady Alec smile I wish I had your talent. Your friends' dolls are gorgeous and I hope her house is safe.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you! xD
My Flickr
That is a very neat hat and the tea party looks like great fun smile
[Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000] [Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000][Image: dollbbc.php?sex=girl&back=0000&friendsu=...&acch=0000]
What an amazing picture!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Very nice Pictures <3
Lovely enchanting photos as always, and such a fun magical mood you've conveyed this time! Ohmigosh how haven't I added you on Flickr yet?! I must correct that dire oversight immediately XD
Lol so you were the person behind Edmund in Thirtane? I only just realized! XD (I was one of the judges for the first half or so of the contest. I remember that the one of him behind the snow-fort was one of my faves in that round grin
^lol Thank you! Thank you everyone!
My Flickr