New girl (RIDa) & boy (White Rabbit)
My RIDa arrived a few days ago; I got her in this forum Happy

[Image: 263633_142387965839590_100002051639584_2...3397_n.jpg]

and introducing Skold, my first and only Taeyang! he arrived in May but he didn't appear here yet

[Image: 246824_133534760058244_100002051639584_2...5510_n.jpg]
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

Wow, I love that name for your Taeyang. Skold..it sounds awesome! grin
I've always wanted White Rabbit. One day..
ooh, I saw that Rida for sale, she's really beautiful, congrats on getting her smile

I love your Lunatic white rabbit, the chips you've given him are awesome.....I've always been borderline tempted by LWR.....you're tempting me more! lol.

They look great, especially Skold LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Very nice, I think your boy is very lucky to be surrounded by such nice looking girls like Rida smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
^^ thank you so much girls ♥♥♥!!! Skold is gorgeous <3 if you are doubting about having a White Rabbit, I totally recomend him, he has so much personality and the stock clothes are great!
Own: My Melody, Cornice, Haute NY, Prunella, Veritas, Shinku, Paja, Mercu, Oren, Chill, Cinciallegra, Zuora, Rida, Principessa, Anne Shirley, Elisabeth, Angry, Magical Pink, Monomono, Clair

My Flickr

I love Skold's eyes!
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
awesome!
(07-12-2011, 01:55 AM)Nannahs Wrote: I love Skold's eyes!

thanks *///*

Il-3 hehehe yay so nice to have you here in the forum too dear! ♥

My Flickr

I love the eyes of yout taeyang! Amazing !!!
They are both really nice smile
thank you so much girls ♥!!

My Flickr

Skold's eyechips are awesome! And congrats!!!!!
Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.