A Chilly Autumn Morning *pic heavy*
[Image: pullipautumn2.jpg]

[Image: pullipautumnday.jpg]

[Image: pullipautumn5.jpg]

[Image: pullipautumn3.jpg]

Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
Want:[Image: Sacajawea.gif]
Grail:[Image: Principessa.gif]
They're all so cute in their coats and sweaters! They look well-suited to the chilly weather.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
(09-19-2011, 04:17 AM)milkytea Wrote: They're all so cute in their coats and sweaters! They look well-suited to the chilly weather.

Thanks milkytea. smile
Have: [Image: mod_article37904205_4f256bc6974de.gif][Image: images.jpg][Image: Lipoca.gif][Image: lizbel10.png][Image: Butler.gif][Image: images-1.jpg][Image: LittleAssa.gif][Image: LittleFroggy.gif]
beautiful girls and really lovely photos smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Aaawww they look so cute together Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks guys. grin
They look so lovely together grin I wish it was so green here/
(are you sure your Dal-girls aren't up to something? wink)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Cute piccies, your girls are lovely smile

They all look so snug in their lovely outfits ^^. I especially love your custom girl with the pink hair smile.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
(09-26-2011, 04:48 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: They all look so snug in their lovely outfits ^^. I especially love your custom girl with the pink hair smile.

Thank you. smile That's Clarice yay
I just wandered over here for the first time in a while, and I thought I'd let you know that Clarice looks wonderful with your family! Looks like she's fitting in perfectly yay
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
wow amazing eyes
I love their hats! smile
I love their hats! smile