The Cold Came and I Never Noticed
[Image: 6157095061_de2ba04d2b_z.jpg]

[Image: 6157638474_cf8f396f6b_z.jpg]

Our weather is seriously bipolar! It was like 80‘s, shorts, t-shirts, then BANG overnight 40’s, and I’m having to dig out all my hoodie’s and Jeans! Sigh. Yeah and Monday’s said to be 80’s again!

ANYWAY!! This is my new girl Daylynn. She’s not done yet but my bff wanted to see her. I want to get her a new wig and body. She's so sweet! I just <3 her! And thank you vanie for letting me adopt her!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
I love her outfit! <3 Very nice.

Arrrghhh. Our weather has been like that too. Yesterday I could see my own breath in the air and today it was 80. :s
She's lovely, so pretty smile

Ooh she looks so sweet! I'm so glad she's living with you now. smile Can't wait to see her rewigged and on her new body! :3
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
She's adorable! That school uniform seems perfect for the weather.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Thank you all!
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
She is pretty smile
What a beauty, simply stunning!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She is such a cutie pie Special 2