Anomaly in the snow
I haven't taken pics of my only Dal for a while so I decided to change that. Anomaly was not too happy about it, it was pretty cold outside LOL

[Image: IMG_2578.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2576.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2554.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2550.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2537.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2528.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2519.jpg]
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She's adorable! She's definitely on my short list of Dals that I want to get some day soon. I love everything about her, and she looks so cute (if a bit disgruntled) sitting out in the snow yay
[Image: P1030575_zps8bc2742c-1_zpsa005cc57.jpg]
She really doesn't look happy, but she does look adorable. I really like you photos.
awww shes lovely :-)
nice pictures of her even if shes not a happy girl
Need type 4 hand for pullip Lala - or closest colour match
At Home > Grell, Chill, Neo Angelique, MIR, AP Sfoglia, Naomi, Prupate, Nella, Bloody Red Hood. Tiphona, Seila, Lala, Lunatic Queen, Romantic Alice blue, Romantic Alice pink, Batgirl (sdcc), Kaela, Midnight Velvet, Elisabeth, Pere Noel, Stica, Merl, Harley Quinn, Yuki 'brown eyes', Akemi, Tokidoki Luna, Tokidoki Lunarosa, Tokidoki Hellokitty Violetta, Original Hello Kitty x2, Wilhelmina, Nella Retro Memory, Beary Fairy Kiyomi, Sdcc Tokidoki Stella, La Robe Vert Clair, Kirakishou 2014, Shinku 2014, Sepia Alice, Ann Roman Holiday, Nana-Chan. Heart
Ordered >
BJD at home Dream of Doll - Homme Ducan and Camine
She's very pretty against the stark winter background. Maybe she's not happy because she's wishing she had a coat. A white rabbit fur coat. LOL
I love the color of her hair contrasting with the winter colors! Beautiful ^^
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Thank you all so much Heart 2

Yes, a white rabbit fur coat would have been pretty amazing I think yay
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
She is so cute! smile
Thank you Happy