Black cats 'n' cauldron, and LASH ATTACK!
The campground I've been staying in, had halloween early, and I got some photos of Lenore with props. ^^

[Image: sncw7l.jpg]

[Image: 2q3vtrl.jpg]

[Image: 9bk8c3.jpg]

And I recently bought some halloween fake lashes, for Lenore, and finally installed them.

They were ubber long with jewels. ^^ (Yes the white spots on the lashes a jewels, so pardon my horrible photography. -.-)

[Image: 3479qtv.jpg]

[Image: 515w6r.jpg]

[Image: wqwil0.jpg]
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

Very awesome pics! They put me in the Halloween spirit! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Your Neo Noir has an awesome look! My favorite picture is the third pic :]
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
I wish we celebrate Halloween in Poland - we have "All Saints Day" and it's sad, and we go to church and weep and such ;/ Hate it.

Your girl is very cute, I love how she pops out of the couldron smile
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
I love your girl, LOVE the new lashes and I want that huge cat and the raven with the cauldron LOL I wish we celebrated Halloween properly here. It and St Paddy's Day are the only 2 holidays I enjoy slash

Lenore looks to be loving her new obitsu grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I love those lashes and your Halloween deko!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)