Miss Jin~ [Dal Kanta]
Well, Jin finally got a new body which means she can actually SIT without flopping. AND STAND! This floors me because she was my first Jun Planning doll so I've never had one that can stand.

I have a few random shots of her~ I'm doing the 365 challenge and so far she's been in all 3 weeks. Maybe she'll be in every week.
[Image: 6173589570_6fbc442cbc_z.jpg]
Pajama Day 5/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6201010095_1e5fe9f9b0_z.jpg]
What is this respecting privacy of which you speak? 14/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
[Image: 6214874677_871e721f86_z.jpg]
Chilling~ 18/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
I STILL need to make her clothes because all she has is that jumper (which isn't even hers ^^wink and pajamas.
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Jin! <3 I still think that jumper is super cute on her, and the MH clothes look great too!
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
(10-06-2011, 11:10 PM)fiwen30 Wrote: Jin! <3 I still think that jumper is super cute on her, and the MH clothes look great too!

Thank you! I think she may just end up keeping it as her own. She suits it. >w<
Keep Moving Forward
She's amazing! Looks more mature than other Dals, especially on the last picture smile
(I envy how your pictures always look o.o I cannot point camera properly)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
(10-08-2011, 04:06 AM)wampirencja Wrote: She's amazing! Looks more mature than other Dals, especially on the last picture smile
(I envy how your pictures always look o.o I cannot point camera properly)

I'm happy you like her and I'm very sure she's happy that she looks more grown up. XD
Eep! Thank you so much!
Keep Moving Forward
Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(10-09-2011, 12:56 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I'm happy you like her! =3
Keep Moving Forward