The Abandoned Bride
I tinkered around with photoshop a little and got some different feels to my photos. It's not exactly professional but I'd love your opinions on it Happy

Oh and I'd love it if you would try to guess what themes all three are! Lets see exactly how well I portrayed them :]

[Image: IMG_1552-1-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1624-1-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1585-2-1.jpg]

Bonus Shot:
[Image: IMG_1611-1-1.jpg]
*giggle* look how cute she is Happy
My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
Very cute! And also sad... I would guess that the themes would be hopeful, longing, and despair/heartbreak. Hee, she looks so joyous in the last pic! I guess her hubby-to-be finally showed up. wink
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Gorgeous piccies <3

love her eyechips with her wig, very good combination x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
Wow, those pics are gorgeous, I love that deep blue Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments Happy

(10-11-2011, 02:16 PM)sceimhiuil Wrote: Very cute! And also sad... I would guess that the themes would be hopeful, longing, and despair/heartbreak. Hee, she looks so joyous in the last pic! I guess her hubby-to-be finally showed up. wink

Yes that is around what I was looking for hope->anguish->depression, the anger was a little hard to do, if only I had the fist obitsu hands LOL

My Pullips
Eloise (Uncanricky), Sydney (Souseiseki), Priscilla (Prunella), Kara (My Melody)
BJDs
Cordelia (Littlefee Bisou-NS), Kylie (Minifee Rheia-WS), Tosh (Feeple60 Juri 12'-NS), Nyla (Minifee Rheia-NS)
Feedback
Flickr
(10-12-2011, 09:59 AM)LosTandFounD Wrote: Thanks everyone for the sweet comments Happy

(10-11-2011, 02:16 PM)sceimhiuil Wrote: Very cute! And also sad... I would guess that the themes would be hopeful, longing, and despair/heartbreak. Hee, she looks so joyous in the last pic! I guess her hubby-to-be finally showed up. wink

Yes that is around what I was looking for hope->anguish->depression, the anger was a little hard to do, if only I had the fist obitsu hands LOL

You were able to get the tone of each pretty well! Wonderful job yay

Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse