Free the whales...
I've been a bit afk from the forum lately. There's just so much going on in my life atm and I've been busy with Nanowrimo. I don't have time to make many pictures or to make new chapters for my picfic...

But I made these two pics today!

[Image: 6321879781_30db7e6fd9_z.jpg]
Free the Whales... by Aienhime, on Flickr

Something I'm really passionate about...

No more whales in captivity! There's a big court battle going on to get the rescued whale Morgan released instead of getting shipped to an amusement park. Read more on www.freemorgan.com !

[Image: 6322409930_352224c346_z.jpg]
20% Cooler by Aienhime, on Flickr

My Vasilisa got a little makeover! I love these Rainbow Dash hair clips!

I'm plotting to rewig her soon...
Your pics are really cute!!!

Where did you find the RD Clip at?
I would love to wear clip like that myself ^ ^ Tho ponies aren't so popular in Poland... Yet or not anymore anyway

I love the first photo! Girl is so beautiful Happy and I like the settings, very creative
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
Very cute girls! I love the first pic smile
Her makeover is really gorgeous!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
That blue-blonde wig is stunning!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)