New arrivals!
Me and my friend Hanna's dollies came today! She ordered Pullip Luka (her first groove dolly!) And I ordered Isul Apollo! He's my second Isul ^-^

Here's a couple of the pictures from our little dolly play date!

[Image: 6480334895_23b936c27f.jpg]
The boxes in wait (I had to wait to bring her over so they were sitting on a shelf!)

[Image: 6480347911_852bff07bd.jpg]
Ok I have to take a moment to say how adorable Apollo's hair is! It looks really hard to manage in this picture but it's really cute and curly! I love pulling the curls and letting them go! Squee!! grin grin grin

[Image: 6480365395_a0dcaee8db.jpg]
Hanna's Luka was really cute! Hanna even brought over a couple of her Vocaloid figures to take pictures with! I thought the mini me was perfect!

[Image: 6480369567_279d94be6e.jpg]
My Apollo (Who I named Jack) was chillin with her figure :3

[Image: 6480372215_fc799e29a9.jpg]
Her Miku figure was absolutely adorable! I wish I had one! This picture she appears to be saying "Hey! Do you want one? You can have it! Here take one!"

[Image: 6480375949_631dd37a46.jpg]
I put this black crochet hat on Luka and liked it so much I gave it to her! She'll look great in winter!

[Image: 6480380303_f4ab646beb.jpg]
Sora finally met Jack! They hit it off and were laughing for hours! (I'm pretty sure they still are!)

[Image: 6480394439_f121c19ff4.jpg]
Someone put Luka's panties on the tiny Luka! XD

[Image: 6480398957_b1b8365fef.jpg]
Panty raid! D:

[Image: 6480401855_462574eeb9.jpg]
Ahem... Jack you may want to turn around.. >_>

[Image: 6480425777_ecc7ee622b.jpg]
After Hanna had left and the chaos had settled Sora showed Jack the blanket fort he had made earlier :3

The end!

Thanks for looking!! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Sora has a new friend! I'm sure they will have a lot of fun together.
Toooooo cute!! I love your pics XD
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
i cant wait for Jack to cosplay as Roxas and the two of them go off to fight the heartless ^^
XD I love the pic with Luka!Figure and the panties.
Looks like you both had a lot of fun and your new arrival is adorable looking. HIS CURLS! <3
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Haha, these are really cute pictures! Looks like you two had lots of fun.
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Love the pics!!!

Looks like they had alot of fun!!
(12-09-2011, 04:13 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Sora has a new friend! I'm sure they will have a lot of fun together.

I'm sure they will too!! XD They spent the night in the blanket fort! XD they're still up there Tongue

(12-09-2011, 04:32 PM)sceimhiuil Wrote: Toooooo cute!! I love your pics XD
Thank you soo much!! yay I try very hard to take good ones! ^-^

(12-09-2011, 05:51 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: i cant wait for Jack to cosplay as Roxas and the two of them go off to fight the heartless ^^
Me too!! grin grin grin I'll probably have to commission someone to make Roxas' outfit as it's MUCH more complex O-o, However I can guarantee you there will be tons of photos once i have the outfits!

(12-09-2011, 08:02 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: XD I love the pic with Luka!Figure and the panties.
Looks like you both had a lot of fun and your new arrival is adorable looking. HIS CURLS! <3
Yeah that was pretty fun! Were were laughing really hard XD And Thanks so much! His gurls are to die for!! LOL

(12-10-2011, 01:43 AM)milkytea Wrote: Haha, these are really cute pictures! Looks like you two had lots of fun.
Thank you!! Oh you can be sure of that! Dollies always = Fun times do they not? grin

(12-10-2011, 01:48 AM)SwordPony Wrote: Love the pics!!!

Looks like they had alot of fun!!
Thanks! grin grin Yes they did grin XD

Aw I LOVE the blanket fort picture x
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
(12-10-2011, 10:22 PM)Cherryfox Wrote: Aw I LOVE the blanket fort picture x

Thanks! I actually made it on my top bunk (the bed I don't use) and put it together with doll stands and small doll sized blankets :3
Huge congrats on the new dolls and thanks for sharing such cute pics!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(12-11-2011, 01:20 AM)Little_Spark Wrote: Huge congrats on the new dolls and thanks for sharing such cute pics!!!

Thank you! I adore him! Isuls are so cute! And Your welcome! I'm always so excited that I take tons of pics XD
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! sora and jack for the win! lol

i'm gonna HAVE to get me an isul now ... just gotta ... lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(12-11-2011, 06:18 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! sora and jack for the win! lol

i'm gonna HAVE to get me an isul now ... just gotta ... lol

Thank so much for the comments! grin grin

Isuls are sooo adorable! I knew I loved Sora but Jack and him are just soo cute! They are by far my favorite body!
All the pics are great! Happy I wish I had an Isul. I love the one of the blanket fort. I see a Snivy in the picture, I believe~