Tallulah
I recently adopted this Byul Matulite from Hina with the idea of making her look creepy but now I don't think I'll be able to do it. She's just too cute!

[Image: 6501452183_04e5c4f596_z.jpg]
Tallulah: Don't look at me, you don't like Byuls!
Me: Well, I wouldn't go that far. I'd say I prefer them to be creepy cute, like Euphie (Byul Lilith).

[Image: 6501450653_a258b6829f_z.jpg]
Tallulah: Santa says I'm too cute and you're not allowed to make me creepy!

[Image: 6501451075_47ac235155_z.jpg]
Tallulah: I'm not on your naughty list, am I Santa?

[Image: 6501449975_19f316261c_z.jpg]
Tallulah: I think Santa and I are ready for some milk and cookies!
She is a cutie! That wig is especially becoming on her. smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Aww, she's very cute!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
wowww is very cute!!!
She is gorgeous, I couldn't turn her into a creepy character, either smile
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)