The New Boy
First of all I wanna say how thankful I am for the post office tracking down my parcel that, due to my own over excitedness, was shipped to my OLD address. And thank you for PullipStyle for being so patient with me.
Secondly, I wish I could have seen the reaction to the dolls of the people in the house they were sent to. They had signed for them and were obviously intent on keeping whatever was in the box. They're apparently VERY religious so opening a box of 3 dolls, each with a pentagram eye must have been a shock to them.
They wont be signing for things that don't being to them again in future.

My 3 new dolls are 3 Ciels. One's the Robin version and one I have slightly customized. While I have no pics of my stock duo here's Sam. My OC. You can read his bio here: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7249898&

Before customization. I just really liked this shot.
[Image: 6496013187_f5d5c55ff6_z.jpg]
Rule the world 83/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr

After:
[Image: 6496018253_524198ed89_z.jpg]
Pretty Eyes 84/365 by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr
The changes are very slight but that's why I went with a Ciel for him as it was very fitting. I also painted the eyes my self.
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
I like your changes--he looks really great! I'm glad you were able to get your package back!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
I love the second photo!
(12-17-2011, 01:46 AM)milkytea Wrote: I like your changes--he looks really great! I'm glad you were able to get your package back!

Thank you! And I'm very lucky and thankful I got it back!

(12-17-2011, 03:27 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I love the second photo!

Thank you! I have had to stop looking at the second photo as it makes me wanna go take pics and play dressup with him but I have no sealer and have to wait SIX WEEKS for my MSC to get here. I CAN MAKE IT THOUGH! I think....
Keep Moving Forward
So wait the people were going to KEEP it and not even try to contact you?? How rude! D:< I would be pissed if my package went to my neighbors house and they didn't even try to find the intended order! (I've always been afraid that'd happen) Glad you got them though! Sam is so adorable with his pout :3
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
He looks adorable. x3
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

Your pics are wonderful, now I want a Ciel, too LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(12-17-2011, 09:50 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: Your pics are wonderful, now I want a Ciel, too LOL

Thankyousomuch!
You should get one! The 'boy' Ciel has such a cute frowny mouth. Robin aka crossdresser Ciel has a frown as well but not as adorable as the normal version!

(12-17-2011, 09:09 AM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: So wait the people were going to KEEP it and not even try to contact you?? How rude! D:< I would be pissed if my package went to my neighbors house and they didn't even try to find the intended order! (I've always been afraid that'd happen) Glad you got them though! Sam is so adorable with his pout :3

Yep! They did it before with a Shinki I ordered (the first Partio which is why she was so delayed in the box opening comics I did as I had to order a second one.) but this one may have scared them off what with the pentagram eyes that Ciel has. Heck, I was considering getting the police involved had they not gave it back to the posty when he asked for it back.

I'm so glad I got them too! Sam Dal has such a cute pout! It suits his character perfectly!

(12-17-2011, 01:34 PM)Bloodstained Wrote: He looks adorable. x3

Thank you! >w<
Keep Moving Forward