I'll give you Lots of Laugh!
[Image: IMG_0450.jpg]
"ミクミクにしてあげる!"
"Miku Miku ni shite ageru!"

I finally got pictures of cute little Miku! <3 I love her stock so much, it's just too cute with the rabbit-girl outfit and the pajamas! I think the pajamas are cutest, so I just keep Miku in that outfit. <3

First off, some of the "normal" pictures. The lighting is teh suck, becuase Miku's hair is a gorgeous teal greenish-blue that I can't for the life of me get to show up in photos! Then again, I AM just using my iPhone...

[Image: IMG_0438.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0443.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0441.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0445.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0447.jpg]

And now, for the awesome editted ones! grin

[Image: IMG_0456.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0451.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0453.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0458.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0459.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0460.jpg]

And one last silly-picture!

[Image: IMG_0449.jpg]

I put Miku's hair in rubber bands and wrapped the ribbon around her head because somehow my cat Kiku got ahold of her, knocked her down, and was rolling in Miku's hair! D< I don't know if it's the synthetic fiber or what, but Kiku just loves the smell of the new wigs! Dx So to fix the frizz and general mess of teal hair, I combed out Miku's pigtails, rinsed them in hot water, and bound everything nice and right so it would make things lay flat again. XD

[Image: 83c44605.jpg]

It was a success! grin
My dollsflickrlivejournaltumblr
Shes so beautiful! I love the sailer outfit and that her hair is a bit shorter and more manageable than the regular one,lol
she´s so beautiful
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
lovely *_____________*
I really love the shorter hair too, harajukupat. It's easy to manage and goes better with Miku's official hair length, which is only to her knees. smile And the colour is so pretty; I wish I could capture in in photos! ><

Thank you, near and Asato! I'm so happy that I got Miku~ <3 ^-^
My dollsflickrlivejournaltumblr