Greetings for the New Year!
I know it's 2012 in many parts of the world, but I'm on Hawaii Time here...and we are one of the last places to ring in the new year.

Being of Japanese heritage, I've been brought up to believe that the first visitor of the New Year to your house should be male. So here are my brood of boys...bringing to you tons of good wishes for 2012!
Boys bearing new year's greetings!

And now that you've been blessed with good luck from the boys, the girls are able to make their appearance.
2012 greetings from the girls!

Group shot!
Happy New Year from my dolls to yours!

Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Happy New Year! Kaz needs some shoes.
Happy New Year smile
Yaaay! Thank you for the boy luck! We can always use a little extra positive juju here!

Best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous 2012, Ms. KiraKira! yay
My pic-fic, SVM: Drop Dead Gorgeous, is no more. Check out the tiny archive here: Episode 1 Heart 2 Episode 2 Heart 2
Wonderful group shots!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Happy New Year!
Volks MSD "Nagisa in Preschool" ClaireVolks SD "2008 Renewal" Nono MimiVolks DDS Ms. Mariko Lily
SweetMilkTea@FlickrPinkMilkTea@BloggerAlicetan@Twitter
Happy new year! Your dolls are so lovely smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Thank you! smile Hope your new year is off to a good start!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite