My newest girls, & Polly in her undies
I planned to take photo's of all my girls today, but the light died rather quickly, & my camera battery died :/ So, I got pics of the newer girls, but not of my older ones. Here are some of the best ones...

Freya...

Freya

Freya

Freya

Freya has quite a classical style with a touch of Boho smile

Raven...

Raven (Fanatica)

Raven (Fanatica)

Raven (Fanatica)

Raven's my newest girl smile She's a Fanatica, & has a long purple wig with a fringe coming in the post. She has a retro vibe, & is really into wearing purple, turquoise & gold.

Hope you guys like my new girls! I'm still working on their personalities.

I took some pics of Polly today too...

Polly

Polly

Polly

Her day job, modelling underwear!...

Polly

Polly

Polly

Hopefully I'll get to photograph the rest of my girls soon, & Jake!

They are gorgeous!!!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
I've asked you this before I'm sure but my memory is dreadful, is Polly customed at all, her lips are so sexy!
At Home*Kira (Akoya),____Kayleigh (Full custom by Myufish)____Kara (Kirsche)*
I love Frella and Polly, I need this dolls in my life *__________*
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
Lol, thanks all! smile

Cherryfox, I re-wigged & re-chipped Polly, but her lips & face-up in general are all natural! Pouty int she, lol.

They're so lovely! It's always cool to see what your dollies have been up to! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
^Thanks! smile not much recently, they've been very neglected :/ Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I've spent any time & effort on them! tut tut.

Your girls are gorgeous as always!!!

I love Polly!!! I have that same gold shirt for my girl!! Its so cute!!
Thanks! smile wasn't it you I asked about where the gold shirt was from? It may not have been, lol, but someone posted pics of their girl in it, that's how I got it smile

Wonderful photos as always! yay Looking forward to seeing your other girls as well!
gorgeous, as always smile I never thought I would like an Aya so much, but Polly is stunning. And Raven - well I love the lil Fanatica smirk and I love her colour choices. Freya is simply a classical beauty. Thankyou for the pics smile
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks both smile