Gotta get that...
[Image: 6642601307_53ed3cab97_z.jpg]

[Image: 6642602067_f5bb729509_z.jpg]

Yes the title is from Boom Boom Pow. I was at Best Buy and got to listen to “Boom Boom Pow” with some Dr. Dre’s… is still speechless. They are so awesome! Don’t have the money to buy them and to be honest I really don’t have a reason to spend that much on headphones. Sigh I can dream can't I? Oh and to make matters worse my ear buds died…again. So now I’m waiting for new one’s and if my brother didn’t let me use his I would be so dead by now. Djaq and I love music so much. Oh but I did get that cool Liv “ipod” Djaq’s got so that’s sweet. Ok I’ll stop now.
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
Her little sweater is sooooo cute!
Awww I love her face Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
That I-pod is awesome! I got the black eyed peas song in my head as soon as I saw the title to your thread :p very cwl song.

I like her sweater too! smile

I have the Dre earbuds that came with my phone, I haven't tried them yet, I guess I should...
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thank you!

(01-07-2012, 11:17 AM)sceimhiuil Wrote: I like her sweater too! smile

I have the Dre earbuds that came with my phone, I haven't tried them yet, I guess I should...

0_0 LUCKY!!!!

[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr