We drink for our youth!
Don't drink. Or you'll turn Polish. Seriously. We drink a lot. Beer and vodka.
But I only had wine for photos sad

Just feq photos of my neglected guy. In the end he got with the name "Eskel". He's fakie Pullip brutally painted by me with stuck acrylics ^ ^"
Pretty annoyed when someone mistakes him as a girl. He tries really hard to be tough.
He must be. We don't tolarate non-super-masculine-macho with carpet on his chest here.
Sadly.

[Image: img_4589.jpg]

[Image: img_4590.jpg]

It seems that drinking is bad for your health.
[Image: img_4591.jpg]
There's nothing about drinking here. I just copied some headlines and this one says >>First school starting with "A"<< ^ ^"

Well, I'll drink to that!
[Image: img_4592.jpg]

And some photos just because I like him anyway ;p

[Image: img_4597.jpg]

[Image: img_4599.jpg]

[Image: img_4601.jpg]

BTW in last two years I've made 4601 photos.
And still no skill improvement. It's not like The Sims. Not like Sims at all!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
I like your photos! And this guy--he is very unique. I always remember him for his pretty eyes.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow, he's awesome! smile I love his lip piercing and his bracelets! <3
He's a cool little guy! I love the last shot with the tools, and I think your photos are awesome! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I think his face up is BRILLIANT and looks absolutely stunning! and think your pictures are perfectly fine and waaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything i could even think of doing!
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
I really love him, is this the guy you have wearing the loose flowing shirt in your sales post?
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thank you very much smile I wish I could improve my paiting skills, so maybe one day I could give him kick-ass makeup myself (it's important I'll do it >u<)

Sceimhiuil- it seems it is the same guy! I like sewing on him (not for him, but on him - he makes a great model, obitsu is not floppy and he has light head and short hair ;-) ), but I feel I neglected him not giving him too many photoshoots :<
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
He is my favorite out of all of yours that I've seen, haha. I adore his eyes! And I love how you've taken the Pullip face and made it masculine. Wonderful!
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse