Raven's new wig part 1....
So, I've actually ordered 2 wigs for Raven, one the long purple one I mentioned in a post the other week, & this one.........

Raven

How.....awesome.....is.....this.....wig !?!? I think it looks amazing smile

Raven

Raven

Raven
^New funky boots! <3

It's gonna be a difficult decision once the other wig arrives :p What do you guys think?

I really like that on her. Since her eyes seem to be black, the pop of color looks great.
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

That wig is amazing! She looks so pretty in it!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks both! Her eyes are a really dark brown smile

I LOVE this wig on her. What a fantastic colour. It is hard for me to choose ANYTHING over purple LOL but maybe this one will be the better choice, standing out more because she wears purple clothes. I look forward to seeing the other wig.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
^I think it goes well because of her purple clothes smile & it really pops with her blue tights too. also, I like the wavyness of this one, & the other wig is straight.

I really like this wig , the color is very nice
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
^Thanks! Me too smile