A New Face...and pet
My wonderful boyfriend had been hiding something from me. For my birthday, Christmas, and our Anniversary, he told me that his original gift idea fell through, and that what I was receiving was a back up. When I asked, he said that he needed more time because things needed a little more work. I had no idea what he meant. It turns out that he had bought a Blanche that I had been watching on e-bay. The problem was that the seller had not disclosed, or, more than likely, transit had taken its told and Blanche had two broken wrists. He enlisted the helped of my friend who also collects, and took it upon himself to repair her before giving her to me. I had no idea I would fall so entirely for Blanche. She's gorgeous! I already have plans for her and a new wig on the way, but for now she's rocking a bad girl look, and doing it rather well.

[Image: 6732912881_1843d4866f.jpg]
Meet Laura. Forgive the picture quality. It's 10 degrees outside, and this is the second shoot. I accidentally deleted the first round.

[Image: 6732913183_fa3f8f3ce3.jpg]
She's wearing a spare wig of mine, and looks really great in it. Her face up is amazing, and works better than I would have thought with casual clothing. She makes me squee yay

[Image: 6732912435_9f10de9f42.jpg]
Laura is a straight edge girl. For her, this means no drinking, smoking, drugs, or meat. She thinks animals are too cute to eat, and has a little pig as her pet. Her dream is to own a farm where she can take in rescued dairy cows.

[Image: 6732913497_b103b8c6a9.jpg]
I'll have to remember to buy her some re-ment salads smile
Blanche looks surprisingly gorgeous in black hair & casual clothes - I have always loved her but my 2 are blonde & redhead. I may have to experiment LOL Congratulations by the way, your BF is a real keeper smile

love her pig !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
That was SO sweet of your BF to go threw all that, before presenting her to you. :3
Also, lucky doll, that she got adopted by someone who will love her alot.
Congrats on your doll, she's beautiful. :]
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

@Miss Edith
Laura's going to be a redhead too! I'm glad to hear someone else has done that. I'm assuming she looks good as a redhead then?

@Bloodstained
I loved her so much, I was afraid to take her wig off. It was all frazzled, but now I just kind of wish I had taken a picture of her fist. I've already straightened the wig out and plan on boil perming it to get the curls back. I was also so touched that he had bought and repaired her that I asked his permission before I took her wig off. He told me he had been planning on me doing that and it was fine. Her really is a sweetie and a total keeper.

Haha! I'm glad he finally gave it to you! It was soooo hard to keep it a secret, cause I was ssoooo jealous!!! She is truly a beauty, and I'm so very happy for you! Also, I totally have a re-ment salad if you want it, just remind me next time I see you! grin
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(01-21-2012, 02:47 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: Haha! I'm glad he finally gave it to you! It was soooo hard to keep it a secret, cause I was ssoooo jealous!!! She is truly a beauty, and I'm so very happy for you! Also, I totally have a re-ment salad if you want it, just remind me next time I see you! grin

She is amazing. Thanks for helping him out. I should really just come over to your place some time and see all of your girls and things. yay
Ahhh congrats, and you're so lucky!! ^___^
I love Blanche, and Laura is a cutie!!
is beautiful!
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck
*Points to avatar* She looks great in dark green too. Blanche is a stunner in person, congrats on getting her.
(01-21-2012, 03:08 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 02:47 PM)kitten-squid Wrote: Haha! I'm glad he finally gave it to you! It was soooo hard to keep it a secret, cause I was ssoooo jealous!!! She is truly a beauty, and I'm so very happy for you! Also, I totally have a re-ment salad if you want it, just remind me next time I see you! grin

She is amazing. Thanks for helping him out. I should really just come over to your place some time and see all of your girls and things. yay

It was my pleasure! Oooh! Please do come over! I've just finished re-arranging my nice things!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
She's lovely!

Question about her jacket, though. Did you shorten the sleeves on it, or is the body you have her on just long-armed enough for it to fit her properly? I tried to put the same jacket on my Kaela and her arms were swimming in it.
[Image: girlswinter.png]
The sleeves on the jacket are long. I just smooshed them up for the picture. I actually spent some time pushing them up her arm and then holding it there for a while. If you look at the top picture though, it's still long on the arm that isn't held up.
How come I missed these pics, your girl is absolutely stunning!!! That short black hair looks great!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)