Give dollies a room! [added one more pic]
It's so nice to have a room!
I don't have much daylight time recently... I tried to make photos for at least 3 weeks now. And it seems I forgot to dust little room ^ ^" Tho I feel dolls should do it on their own sly
I got camera stand awhile ago, never used it until now.

I didn't know who will get the room - my all time favourite is Crimson, but on the other hand he's a gentleman, so the room made with discount IKEA shelf went to Miku smile It's pretty high (I have upper part few centimeters higher than my head) so it was hard to make pics anyway Whacked

I made dolly room somewhere in December yet haven't decorated it properly. Recently I installed light (good thing it's so easy to make a lamp from a pen and some wires) but mostly to show when my friends come over because it gives almost no light at all. And the switch is on the back fo the shelf.

Miku has a movie poster made by Near (used with permission ^^) - I have one in bigger scale in my room ready to be hanged once I paint walls during winter break wink

Why do I write so much? Anyone read it actually? yay

[Image: img_4655.jpg]
For some reason Kijani spent a lot of his time here too... Is it Skyrim poster?

[Image: img_4659.jpg]
Aah... here's the reason

[Image: img_4658.jpg]
OMG crazy angle :X

[Image: img_4664.jpg]

[Image: img_4660.jpg]

[Image: img_4666.jpg]

[Image: img_4661.jpg]

[Image: img_4667.jpg]
I'm more of as Iorweth fan, but Miku seems to like Roche more. Have you played The Witcher 2? No? GOOGLE IT!
Miku: Vernon Roche has served for four years with the Blue Stripes unit. For his devotion and efficiency he was decorated twice with Order of Bravery. And I'm 100% sure he has masculine Temerian hairy chest
o.O [hairy? ugh...] Iorweth FTW!! By the way I would call hanging punk poster near Roche "IRONY"

[Image: img_4668.jpg]
Liiiight!
You really cannot see wires. SRSLY.

Forgot to put this one:
[Image: img_4669.jpg]
I made a huge pile of mini-photos. Those are mostly dolly photos or photos I took in few Polish cities. Or just randoms, like I made a photo of carrot cake :X

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
I read what you write smile

I really like your room. You have so many little things in there that make it look so real. Is there a tutorial for making that little light? It's adorable!
The room is so detailed. Very cool!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Great room! I love all the detail you put into it! It looks great! grin
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Thank you smile I wish I could find more "clutter" stuff, like DVD's, games or soda cans ... Tongue

@ByronicHeroine: I actually made a simplest thing possible, like in school - bought a battery [4,5V], one meter of copper wire and a smalelt lightbulb I was able to find and connected it together smile I used part of pen to keep lightbulb and wire together. I think I could do a simple tutorial how to make standing, working lamp (since it's looking better when finished).

@ByronicHeroine: I actually made a simplest thing possible, like in school - bought a battery [4,5V], one meter of copper wire and a smalelt lightbulb I was able to find and connected it together smile I used part of pen to keep lightbulb and wire together. I think I could do a simple tutorial how to make standing, working lamp (since it's looking better when finished).

[/quote]

Please do! grin My dollies could use more light! ^-^
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
How lovely ♥
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
I love how warm and vibrant your room is! I really need to do something like this, I'm getting sick of my posterboard backdrops.
(01-23-2012, 04:01 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I love how warm and vibrant your room is!

I was wondering if I haven't put too much red/brown around Sweatdrop

@ sceimhiuil : Thank you smile

@SavannahFaerie: I don't have wire nor spare lightbulb ATM but I can do simplified tutorial in paint if you're interested smile My lamp cost me less than 5-6$, you need nicely looking plastic pen, bottle cap, clay, battery, copper wire and ligthbulb [like from electric torch].
Your dollies look to be loving their new space! grin
But how could they not? Its so awesome, and well decorated.
[Image: blackrosedivider1.gif]

Home: Lenore, Drossel, Rory, Faust,

That room is awesome! Your creativity is always inspiring! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh wow, what a wonderful room! I love the dark colours and all the details Heart 2
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)