Angels and Polka Dots
I'm keeping up with my one photo shoot a week, yay! This week I get to show off some of the clothes that I ordered from babyblue033. Lee stays true to her rocker self, Grace goes vintage, and Laura continues her search for the perfect wig.

[Image: 6808960183_4d4e64a0f7.jpg]
It was a trick to get her to stay there. It was crazy windy!

[Image: 6808960985_1b680ef0c8.jpg]
I love this dress. It was the main reason I ordered the lot of dresses. I knew Grace would look great.

[Image: 6808960729_5d943ba1bf.jpg]
This week Laura is a blond. I have ordered a Leeke World wig for her in Real Carrot (Not that I knew I would have her when I ordered it). I can't wait until it gets here.

I also begged my boyfriend to play with photo shop with me so I could learn a few things. This is what I ended up with.
[Image: 6798494907_f3328f4def.jpg]
They all look so pretty! I love Laura in that angel outfit, it's tooooo cute! LOL And the polka dot dress is absolutely perfect for Grace!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I like those pictures, you have very nice girl here ^ ^ [I really like how this yarn wig look]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
your dolls look so beautiful!!
Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace

[Image: 6023292626_b737b12c20.jpg]

Feeback
Flirck