Newest addition!
Say hello to the newest addition!! LOL
I'm still thinking of names, I may have narrowed it down to 3. Kennedy, Quinn, or Bambi.
I'm thinking I like Kennedy, opinions? Happy

Salutations.

See.

Baaa.

Hello.

Hmph.

so cute ! congrats on the new dolly smile
Thank you! >3<
I just love everything about her!
I think you're right going with Kennedy, it suits her cute face well!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Kennedy is a great name for her!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Kennedy is a cute name. She is adorable!
Congrats! She's a cutie pie! I vote for Bambi.
She is really cute! I think Quinn is a great name for her. Actually, they are all great names. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks so much guys!
I think I'm going to go with Kennedy, that's how I've been referring to her as, so I think it really fits her! c: