Lee, Laura, and a Leek World Wig
My girls are all pretty solid characters in my head. Even though I didn't have a doll for Laura, I knew that she was a red head. When I saw that Leeke World had the Real Carrot wig for the winter, I knew I had to have one. I finally got it, but didn't have my Laura with me. Lee, being a Brand New Purezza was my test subject for the weekend and while I loved the wig, I wondered if it would look just as good on Laura. Finally, I got home to my girls and took some pictures.

Here's Lee
[Image: 6912582523_bcd764100f.jpg]

[Image: 6912582923_006733ab53.jpg]

Here's Laura in one of the wigs she has been wearing.
[Image: 6912582273_901d13efe2.jpg]

So, opinions?
[Image: 6912582013_5d360e46c2.jpg]

And here's Laura in the Real Carrot wig.
[Image: 6912581759_7f38ab5fc0.jpg]

[Image: 6912581523_5fcd945fc6.jpg]

[Image: 6912581277_8c9e0987b1.jpg]

[Image: 6912581003_018ca52fc6.jpg]
For some reason I think of BNP as being more of one who could wear the carrot color better. I have both dolls and she seems to be the one with the orange/warmth. However Blanche is a stunner and looks good in anything you place her in. Color wise I like it on BNP, kinda reminds me a bit of Emma Stone. Style wise, Blanche rocks it. In the end though its up to you...:-)
I totally get the Emma Stone vibe now that you've mentioned it. Although, my boyfriend thought that Blanche would look even better if her eyes weren't so dark. I had been planning to re-chip her with some brighter green 20 line chips, but now I think it's a must.

I just wish I would have ordered two real carrot wigs. I had no idea how nice Leeke World wigs were, and how stunning that color would be. Live and learn I guess.
Leeke has awesome wigs and more than one of my girls has one. They are really soft and I love them. Luts is nice too and so is the HR fiber from FMD.
It is hard to tell how light/dark the colors of a wig are online and in RL. Sometimes I find owner pictures to be a lot better. BNP also looks great in bright orange and mine is wearing a peach brown from nDoll.
They both look awesome, I'm quite surprised how good Laura looks with it! I think lighter eye chips would definitely make the look!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
I think Laura looks stunning in that ginger wig but I also agree that lighter eye colour would make her even more gorgeous.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~