Charles M. Schulz Museum - Santa Rosa, CA (Dal Version)
Over the weekend I went up to Sonoma County for Wine Tasting Weekend. While there I stopped off in Santa Rosa to visit the Charles M. Schulz Museum. For anyone unfamiliar with his name, he is the creator of the beloved Peanuts comic strip.

Unfortunately I did not take any pics inside the museum because most of the strips, etc were in areas where photography is not allowed. However, outside there is a small garden with Peanuts character statues.

Coco is my veteran travel dal, and huge Peanuts fan. Here she is standing in front of a life size replica of Lucy's psychiatric booth. Kind of looks like Coco wants me to hand her the 5 cents!
[Image: 6830726520_4d1976388b.jpg]

Coco balancing on Cross Word Linus's arm. She does not look comfortable.
[Image: 6830725870_d98b46c656.jpg]

Coco poses with Woodstock and her plush World War I Flying Ace:
[Image: 6976850571_f20080f76e.jpg]

Coco and Snoopy:
[Image: 6976850045_f3ee14156c.jpg]

Coco Consults with the construction crew:
[Image: 6830723738_385c06955a.jpg]

And some bonus shots of the museum itself--this time they had a wall with a comic on it. I love how Snoopy's face is when he presses his cold nose on Patty:
[Image: 6830521988_2bd87ef0a5.jpg]

And across the ways there is a gift shop, and in it they have a huge WW1 Flying ace in his Sopwith Camel hanging. I think he's awesome:
[Image: 6976593613_eac0886305.jpg]

Thanks for viewing ^^
+ Current Feedback ~ click!
i love snoopy...Coco looks like she had a fun time there. i really like the photos of her posing with woodstock. thanks for sharing your pics!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thanks Kirakira! I realized for the first time how difficult it is to travel with a dal! I mean, I've taken Coco to disneyland before and this time it was just difficult to find place to pose her. ^^ I'm amazed you were able to find places for Emily when she visited you. Traveling with dals/pullips is definitely challenging!
Cute! grin I love the pic with her and Woodstock. Where did you find such a tiny Flying Ace plush??

I have a Dal who travels with me as well! Normally just for company, but hopefully I'll get to take some photos of her soon.
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Thanks sceimhiuil! It's actually a thumb puppet! I got it in Snoopytown when I was in Japan grin

Oh, what dal do you bring with you? grin
I've been bringing my Phoebe, Clementine, every time I go out of town. XD I might start bringing Sooni, haha. I need to bond with her a little more so that I can name her. XD
Feedback!!My Flickr
If I forgot to leave you feedback, please let me know!

Eos : Delilah (Lunatic Queen) : Akoya : Onassis (Fiori) : Ayame (Sooni) : Berry (Hujoo Berry) : Monomono : Tragedy : Barley : Amelia : Eclipse
Aw that's sweet! I hope that you'll bond more with Sooni so she can have adventures too smile