Peach's new wardrobe!
My lovely Peach has been home for a while now, but I've spent a long time working on her look. We're still not 100% there, but I wanted to show her off - she's been waiting forever for a spot of summer sunshine!

The gorgeous outfit set from N0xx7 is one of Peach's favourites!
[Image: IMG_0584.jpg]

The little ice cream matches everything smile
[Image: IMG_0596.jpg]

Pigs will fly!
[Image: IMG_0605.jpg]

A ruffled breeze.
[Image: IMG_0598.jpg]

Feels like flying...
[Image: IMG_0600.jpg]

Soaking up the sun.
[Image: IMG_0589.jpg]
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
Great wardrobe! I think it suits her so well! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Peach looks great in those outfits. She seems like a sweet girl who likes fun things like the ice cream necklace and the pigs will fly shirt. smile I love her hair.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She's super cute!
I love that wig on her, it's adorable!
Beautiful! Where did you get her wig? I’m on the look out for the perfect fur wig.
[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr
She looks awesome smile I love her pigs might fly top.

I like her style a lot. Such a pretty girl. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone <3

Peach came with her wig, and it's incredibly full and soft, and really easy to style. There is a tag stitched inside the cap that says 'Black Diamond', but I don't know if that's the name of a shop, designer or someone's username I'm afraid sad I bought her from Lavender here, so maybe you could ask her, Lady Alec?
Check out my Etsy shop!
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRe...ef=si_shop

Home: Peach (Xiao Fan) Remy (Custom boy Dal) Jools (Custom Dal) Nari (Resinsoul Mei) Mouse (Mini Dal Hatter).
Awwwww she is soo beautiful Special 2
[quote='fiwen30' pid='8112440' dateline='1332845890'
Peach came with her wig, and it's incredibly full and soft, and really easy to style. There is a tag stitched inside the cap that says 'Black Diamond', but I don't know if that's the name of a shop, designer or someone's username I'm afraid :( I bought her from Lavender here, so maybe you could ask her, Lady Alec?
[/quote]

Thanks anyway! I'll look around and see if I can find anything.

[Image: 14939124571_371f909e27_m.jpg]
Please leave me feedback! Click HERE!
My Flickr