My Arion
I just had the newest member of my family show up from Poland today! He's still all stock, and I'm thinking he's going to stay that way, but here he is, safe and sound in Wisconsin.

[Image: 7022127019_1127188b39.jpg]
Here he is all safely packed.

[Image: 6876023904_3c1504a17a.jpg]
He's all wrapped up like a mummy! I could just hear him going 'Help me, help me'

[Image: 6876024406_0ac33a1783.jpg]
He's everything I had been hoping for. I've been so lucky in acquiring my dream dolls.

[Image: 7022126527_dc3126ca24.jpg]
he is so epic! love him to bits! and his stock is amazing too! i'm all for you keeping him stock lol

i was actually going to buy him the day PS went out of stock on him lol
"A tree can't grow without the sun in it's eyes
And we can't live if we're too afraid to die."
~The Black Angels, "Young Men Dead"

>(p,,q)<
(my fishie got bit by a vamp lol)
(03-28-2012, 09:48 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: he is so epic! love him to bits! and his stock is amazing too! i'm all for you keeping him stock lol

i was actually going to buy him the day PS went out of stock on him lol

Oh no! I was out of collecting when he was released and when he sold out, so I kind of know how you feel. I was really lucky to pick him up at all. I just happened to check the board very soon after he was posted. Me= Very very lucky!
lol yeah i've seen him pop up here and there for reasonable prices, but i've usually always had something else going on, and i figure i have my Edward Scissorhands so i won't complain ... too much lmao he is a want, but not a must have right now, so i can loove from afar and wait to see how Malcom responds to the new arrival lol

>(p,,q)<
Quote:so i can loove from afar and wait to see how Malcom responds to the new arrival lol

I've been thinking about that. I'm not sure what I'm going to do...yet. Although I'm thinking there's going to be Hawaiian shirts.
i'm sure malcolm's refusal to acknowledge the fourth wall will help out some how and I have faith it will be a meeting to end all meetings lol

>(p,,q)<
lol good to know there's no pressure
He's a cutie! What a great buy on your part! I can't wait to see how he interacts with the rest of your family! xD
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Congratulations on obtaining your dream doll! Arion sure is handsome, and his stock outfit is pretty cool too. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Aww, he's so precious! Major congratulations to you!
I would still like to add an Arion and a Lead to my family, even though I haven't been in the dolly mood lately.
Congrats! I've long yearned for an Arion. But I kept pushing him down on my priority list and well, he sold out. Maybe some day.
Yay! Really happy you got him and he's alright ^^ <3