Jack Roxas Sprocket
Been a while since I posted any pictures on here! So here's some pictures of my sweet boy Jack! ^ ^

[Image: 6893306754_90ba47f1fb.jpg]

[Image: 7039408279_1c730889a1.jpg]

[Image: 6893315926_ec14e9684b.jpg]

[Image: 6893321208_330f59d154.jpg]

Bonus pic!

[Image: 6893326068_fb1a21e57f.jpg]
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Gosh, he's a cutie. I love that little vest you've given him!
[My dolls]
Veritas, Adsiltia, Elizabeth, Blanche, Apollo, Bloody Red Hood, Nahh-Ato, Ende, Hermine, Tiphona, Neo Noir, Sucre, Craziia, Sabrina, Sol, Nosferatu, Kleine, Tokidoki Luna, Lunatic Queen, Pere Noel, Kiyomi, Sailor Moon and a whoole bunch of minis!
[Saving for]
Princess Ann, Banshee, Romantic Rabbit (mini?)
[icon]
(04-11-2012, 01:29 AM)square Wrote: Gosh, he's a cutie. I love that little vest you've given him!

Thank you!! ^ ^ The vest is actually from one of my old barbies from when I was little, layered over a nina stock shirt! Thanks for the comment!
He's so sweet and adorable. Is that a Ditto I see? You made that, right? I love that photo of your cat nuzzling Jack's head. wink
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(04-11-2012, 01:57 AM)KiraKira Wrote: He's so sweet and adorable. Is that a Ditto I see? You made that, right? I love that photo of your cat nuzzling Jack's head. wink

Thanks! Yep I made the Ditto ^ ^ And thanks! My kitty loves my dollies!
Him and the kitty are soooo cute together! And tiny Ditto is pretty awesome too!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
(04-12-2012, 11:02 AM)kitten-squid Wrote: Him and the kitty are soooo cute together! And tiny Ditto is pretty awesome too!

Thank you!
He's so cute in that outfit!
The one where he's holding the ditto is so adorable. You styled him so well and as always, took really great shots. Love it!
He's so cytufgiholgyuftadorables!!!! *squee*
Very brilliant shots. =D
His ditto is really cute too!
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(04-12-2012, 03:38 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: He's so cute in that outfit!

Thanks! grin grin grin

(04-12-2012, 11:47 PM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: The one where he's holding the ditto is so adorable. You styled him so well and as always, took really great shots. Love it!

Thank you! ^ ^

(04-12-2012, 11:49 PM)oonyaoo Wrote: He's so cytufgiholgyuftadorables!!!! *squee*
Very brilliant shots. =D
His ditto is really cute too!

Thankies!! grin grin
Eeeek Ditto Heart 2
Your boy is gorgeous, wonderful pics!
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
(04-13-2012, 10:43 PM)Little_Spark Wrote: Eeeek Ditto Heart 2
Your boy is gorgeous, wonderful pics!

Thanks!! grin grin grin