Cici ~ *NSFW, stock body nudity*
Cici is my first custom pullip, i bought the head on ebay (probably a fake one) and the body from here. I made her about 2 years ago and neglected her a little sad so here you go!
644322_503028223094745_175859515_n

531486_503027859761448_1462977816_n

And the last one in her current outfit wink
150474_503028939761340_1934980200_n

More on my flickr account wink ~ http://flic.kr/s/aHsjwqZZH6
''It's not true we had nothing on! we had the radio on!'' - Marylin Monroe
I like her bright green eyes--green eyes & black hair is really a pretty combination! Her tattoos are cool too...great first custom!
grin
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Thank you ^^
the green eyes in combination with the black hair, is something i kinda stole xD i saw it on DOA somewhere on a bjd, exact same eyes with black hair w/ bangs Tongue
(03-14-2013, 10:58 PM)kiwi-chan Wrote: Thank you ^^
the green eyes in combination with the black hair, is something i kinda stole xD i saw it on DOA somewhere on a bjd, exact same eyes with black hair w/ bangs Tongue

Haha. That sometimes happens, as some people really have great ideas.
I am stuck with that situation too, though with the same doll (a Pullip) and same wig! What to do... Should I ask permission?? grin
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(03-15-2013, 12:33 PM)beajjai033 Wrote:
(03-14-2013, 10:58 PM)kiwi-chan Wrote: Thank you ^^

Haha. That sometimes happens, as some people really have great ideas.
I am stuck with that situation too, though with the same doll (a Pullip) and same wig! What to do... Should I ask permission?? grin

I think it is your doll and you can do as you like. I mean, if you wanted to be nice, you could ask permission, but what if that person says "no"?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-16-2013, 01:09 PM)KiraKira Wrote: I think it is your doll and you can do as you like. I mean, if you wanted to be nice, you could ask permission, but what if that person says "no"?

Oh, good thinking KiraKira smile The dilemma starts with a "no".
So I may or may not ask after all right
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

What if you dont see that person's doll but you just happen to have the same idea? i mean, what if, then the person couldn't accuse you of copying right? those things happen, also, every doll is unique whatsoever, like cici, i did her faceup myself, after my own design so she will never be anything like the bjd i saw with the wig n eyes. (also, that was a 60 cm bjd, this is a pullip....so they cant be 'twins' anyway xD) and a little touch, as much as a hairclip would be enough, can transform your doll into something totally different from the one you saw.
(03-17-2013, 12:00 AM)kiwi-chan Wrote: What if you dont see that person's doll but you just happen to have the same idea? i mean, what if, then the person couldn't accuse you of copying right? those things happen, also, every doll is unique whatsoever, like cici, i did her faceup myself, after my own design so she will never be anything like the bjd i saw with the wig n eyes. (also, that was a 60 cm bjd, this is a pullip....so they cant be 'twins' anyway xD) and a little touch, as much as a hairclip would be enough, can transform your doll into something totally different from the one you saw.

I agree. The changes you've did are great. I may modify mine all the same smile
[My Flickr]