Pullip changes meme
Here's a dA meme for you: show the difference between your doll and the promo/stock version! A fun meme to show off what a change of wig and eyechips - and possibly faceup and/or other modifications - can do!

Blank template: http://onegreyelephant.deviantart.com/ar...-202171042
Mine: Latte, Nero, Jolie. Nero's gotten a new faceup, the other two are just re-chipped and re-wigged.

[Image: 7173850227_908a1268dc_c.jpg]
What a great idea! Also, your Nero looks gorgeous!!! smile
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Thanks birdie, for posting this fun meme! Here's mine--I focused on just my isuls & dals because the pullips and taes I have are customized so far from who they were originally, that there really isn't a shred of their former doll selves recognizable.

The Isuls...
Isul Doll Changes Meme
Mori Motonari--rewigged, rechipped
Tete--rewigged, rechipped
Kujo Kazuya--rechipped

The Dals...
Dal Doll Changes Meme
Tezca--rewigged, rechipped, hybrid obitsu
Jolie--rewigged, rechipped, hybrid obitsu
Colline--rewigged, rechipped, hybrid obitsu
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
I've kinda done one of these before, including Jin in my BJD one as it was very small in comparison to the others on the BJD forum. XD (Seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aerohail/6370500003/ ) It's a really fun meme though! I can't wait to see everyones!
But here's my Dal one!
[Image: 7366697550_6b222f46c7.jpg]
Dal Changes by .::Avalon Jane::., on Flickr

Jin - Kanta: Rechipped, Obitsu'd and custom wigged.
Sam - Ciel: Rechipped, rewigged, Semi obitsu'd (all but torso part), semi modified faceup.
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Awesome, I have to try that, too LOL
My dolls:Samara (Sfoglia), Mara (Custom), Corey (Seiran), Shizu (Yuki), Anomaly (Lunatic Alice), Aiden (Naomi), Sadie (Zuora),
Crimson (Lunatic Queen), Amalia (Elisabeth), Bloody Mary (Mir), Lana (Eos), Jareth (Sebastian), Dante (Butler), Tarja (Tiphona), Cassidy (Jaldet), Elliott (Naomi), Snookie (Chelsea), Lazulie (Another Alice), Silence (Regen Noir)
Here's the one I put together with my girls! These are so fun! smile

[Image: dollmeme2.jpg]
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
This is a fun topic! I've got to do one, too, but I'm still working my way through some new eyechips, doing some rebodying, and rewigging. And it's taking me forever to finish!
Thats ace Birdie!
Id love to do one of these!! grin

Well, Errmmmm,....Once I've plucked up the courage (and saved up some money!!) Id love to try to obitsu one or two of my girls......
Since I made photos already...
I picked those with untouched makeup smile

[Image: meme-1.jpg]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/wampirencja/
We're Polish. We don't drink THAT much. We drink more.
i shuld do this...