Sunny
I have been wanting to take pictures of my girls and boys, but it's too f-ing hot outside. Anything over 80 is too hot for me, but the last few days have been pushing 100, so, no photo shoots for me.

I haven't posted these pictures of Sunshine, previously known as Grace. The grass was still green and alive back then!

[Image: 7444065344_c05486eb16.jpg]

[Image: 7444064348_f96f1516ac.jpg]

Here's what my plants look like now.

[Image: 7572029674_253970b0cd.jpg]
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
She's so lovely! I agree, it's been disgusting outside. sad Your new little Melize is too cute, btw!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
that the two beautiful pictures ^ _ ^
Green grass, what's that? Melize is adorable being shocked by the dying plants and so is Sunshine.
Nice pictures! Love the hair! And yeah, it's been in the 100's around here. Too hot for any sane person to be outside! Unless in a pool.
Sunny is gorgeous. Great photos. As for your plants currently, that last photo is hilarious. My mother's plants are all on the brink of sadness as well. We need some rain darn it!
I love outside photos--but oh, your poor plants! They look a bit parched! I hope they are able to recover...

Sunny is beautiful, and your Melize is so sweet!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(07-26-2012, 02:09 PM)KiraKira Wrote: I love outside photos--but oh, your poor plants! They look a bit parched! I hope they are able to recover...

Sunny is beautiful, and your Melize is so sweet!

The one in front there, it didn't make it. The other ones are doing better. It's been storming here for the past couple of days (thank heavens!) and the grass is green again. Maybe I'll get some new pictures today of my not so dry plants. Melize needs to be in more pictures after all.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society